LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Ex called

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree6Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 4th February 2018, 6:38 PM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aiuta le mani View Post
Hey man! Thanks for sharing here! If she reaches out, reply in a very honest and straightforward way! Let her know how you feel and be clear about your decisions and expectations. Do not leave anything to confusion and always be transparent! People always deserve the truth no matter what! Make decisions, be clear, be honest and move forward!
Yes. Let her know exactly how you feel and what you want in return. Yes, be crystal clear on this!

I've learned that your passion, honesty, however it turns out, is in a position of strength if you are always healthy enough to be able to accept rejection. Telling the truth is a weakness...your ambiguity and game playing is.
Popsicle likes this.
Old 4th February 2018, 11:58 PM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleNfit View Post
Yes. Let her know exactly how you feel and what you want in return. Yes, be crystal clear on this!

I've learned that your passion, honesty, however it turns out, is in a position of strength if you are always healthy enough to be able to accept rejection. Telling the truth is a weakness...your ambiguity and game playing is.
EDIT:

Telling the truth is NOT a weakness...your ambiguity and game playing is.
simpleNfit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th February 2018, 6:06 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by chassmash View Post
So she just texted me saying that she guesses from my last text I donít want to talk on the phone.

I really donít get it. They dump you and then they keep on texting you. Itís like unless they have you on your knees weeping itís not a real break up.

I would like nothing better then to be in her arms. But there is just no way to accomplish that by being Mr Nice. Probably no way of doing it whatever I do. I was Mr nice and she left me. I suffered for a couple of weeks and now Iím trying to move on.

From what I read here she is just leaving breadcrumbs for me to follow so she can assure herself of my inadequacy or something equally disturbed. Ugh.
BOOM !!!!!

Well said and your spot on regarding the bread crumbs.
marky00 is offline   Reply With Quote