don't know what to do. need help understanding ex gf

lostinmymind

lostinmymind

This may not be the best place to post this, but I need help understanding my ex girlfriend.

We were dating for a little over a year when she decided she wanted a break. She sais she needed time to: be young, make mistakes, have flings, date around, be herself. I pretty much lost it and I think she felt pretty horrible. We were doing a distance thing since I was off at college, but I came home for her every weekend. I decided I wouldn't come home for awhile, but she still called me everyday. I was gone for three weekends when I had to come home for my birthday. We hung out that day and sorta 'got back together' and for the next three weeks things were normal again. We weren't back together officially yet, but she acted like she still loved me and acted like we would get back together when school was finished.

Then on her birthday at a hotel she ended up 'meeting' this other guy who was there that she had never known before. She was drunk, he wasn't, and they ended up kissing. The sick thing is he thought we were still together at the beginning of the night, but when he found out we weren't anymore.... I was furious and threw a fit and yelled at her and said some mean things. She felt horrible and tried to comfort me the whole rest of the night. We continued to talk after this and she said she would probably never talk to this other kid again.

Well, he ended up calling her and they started hanging out the day after I got home from college. Now apparently she 'likes' him. I personally think she is just liking the attention from a new guy as I know him and he has absolutely no personality and has a new girl every other week. I have to say that throughout all this I have been pretty bad, whenever I talk to her I ended up breaking down and professing my love and other unattractive things like that. This started really gettting to her after awhile and I think she has gotten to the point that she doesn't want to deal with it.

Now she is being mean to me even though I have straightened myself out and only try to be pleasant. For example: I had up an away message on AIM that said 'at the hospital' because I was visiting my grandpa there. She left me a message saying "I like how you put that up making it sound like you are in the hospital when you are just visiting your grandpa, I'm not that dumb." Is she just wanting everything I do to revolve around her? Whenever we talk she is very condescending and treats me like an idiot. She also has started dressing more sexy and is a HUGE flirt and acts all fake. She isn't being herself at all. She seems to be craving attention from any and every guy she meets. I love her, and I know her very well. Why is she acting so different? She still wants to be friends with me, and we are living across the hall next year in apartment (due to her urging earlier in the year). I love this girl with all of my heart. She is SUCH a wonderful, caring person. I don't know why she is acting like this right now. Is she going through a weird phase? Does she think since she found this new guy she can just stomp on me? I'm so confused.

Our situation is so much more complicated then this. I could type for days if I tried to explain everything though.

Da_1_n_OnlyN3na

hmm ok to me this gurl wants to get attention since u guys r on a brake she wants to test the waters u know and she wants to dress all sexy to get the attention from guys .. in a way i think she is kinda wanting you to stick around in case another guy doesnt work for her and if she is treating you bad damn thats ****ed up hmm.. ok from my point of view she treats you bad bcuz she probably sometimes wants to get away from her and let her do her thing well you should try not talking to her cuz to me lol this gurl is having sum mood swings lol...

ok you know how sum ppl go all crazy after they r single they go crazy and wanna try new things cuz they feel free so now she feels like she can do w/e but it looks like she has some serious mood swings here. cuz y would she treat you bad i mean she had a thing with you and she loved you or still does.. who knows. but what you should do is dissapear for a while dont call her and if she does try to make it short... dont be online .. IMPORTANT TO DO THIS try to seem busy like i mean if you want to get online to talk to your friends atleast try to block her.. and if that doesnt work than try not replying to her if she IMS you like try to seem busy .. and if she calls and asks you why havent you been online or why dont you talk to me say that you had things to do and you are kinda "bored" of being online lol.. something like that...