Gave my life a second chance and got into similar situation

Hi All, I NEED UR SUGGESTION PLEASE!!!!

I had gone through breakup with a girl past 2 years back. And through matrimonial sites i found a girl similar to me over there. After a discussion with her she said that she too went through the breakup and need somone who can understand this situation and marry with her. After family discussion we all decided to get married and at the same time i had fallen for her. She had a bitter past in which her EX had physical relationship with her nearly 100 times and now her bf is not accepting her saying that past is past. Even he is not forcing his parents instead he is asking his parents and as parents are against this girl they are saying NO!! and he saying now i cannot do anything. The girl did not contact with the boy since 2 months and suddenly started contacting him several times a day. She is forcing his EX to marry her and on the other side her EX is not ready to accept it. In this situation as i am loving this girl what should i do as our marriage got fixed

What?

You were dating a girl & broke up.

Then you found another girl on a marriage site. With parental input & their blessing you & this girl decided to marry. Is that right?

However, you found out that her EX & she had sex. How do you feel about that? You say you have fallen for her & that you love her. But you end your question with "What should I do as our marriage got fixed?" I don't know what that means.

You also mention something about her other BF, as in not the guy she had sex with 100x but some other dude. Who is this & where does he fit into all of this? What difference does it make if he can't accept the fact that she had sex 100x with the EX? She's marrying you, not him, isn't she?

OP, your post is very confusing.

Your wife-to-be has a boyfriend? Or what?

Nope, she has an Ex who apparently got jealous and came back for seconds when she considered marring the OP :)

Seems this ex's parents don't like the girl or don't approve of the them marrying. Ironic given that he apparently cheated on her a hundred times.

But, seems the ex has made threats saying that the OP cannot marry the girl. Basically the ex is a complete scumbag who won't marry the girl but won't let her marry anyone else either. He wants her pining in the corner for him FOREVER.

Edited by marky00