does she want me back

crazedlobster

crazedlobster

Okay so weve been on and off for about a year now, only 3 months on then a few months off, then back together for approx. 2/3 months then off since but briefly a couple months after second break up she tried warming to me again and asked me out but we had an argument and I decided to walk away.

We go to the same college so we still see each other, however our argument happened when I wasn't attending so it wasn't until I went back (even then I tried to avoid her but she was slagging me off for ignoring her to her mate which someone overheard) so I attempted to make peace as being honest it was bothering me that we were not as close anymore.

After this she has been friendly with me ever since and even gone as far as making jokes about one of those pretend babies she had to look after being ours, she told people I was the father. couple weeks ago she told me she misses me and is upsetwe are not as close anymore and asked if we could be friends.

I still kind of hope it will lead to more but I cant work out if she is just over it now and just wants friendship, would you really just want to be friends with an ex, would it bother you to the point that it upsets you you don't talk anymore if you were over it?

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
Paragraphs

Stay out of the friend zone. Nothing there for you.

Off and on off and on. Why stay in the drama of this.

Just do a clean break and move on.

You're in college; date many ladies. Why?

one as far as making jokes about one of those pretend babies she had to look after being ours, she told people I was the father.

You're both young. Learn. Breakups are part of that.

• Author
crazedlobster
You're in college; date many ladies. Why?

You're both young. Learn. Breakups are part of that.

sorry I didn't understand why you quoted that particular bit