Should I chase her further? Games?

Advice needed... Relationship of over a year ended very abruptly with someone I felt very strongly for. There was no cheating or nastiness involved and we were both sad it ended, but I definitely came out the weaker party as I couldn't understand her reasoning.

We havent seen each other in 9 months but have stayed in sporadic contact and recently it turns out we've both moved to the same area. She initiated some contact last month saying she'd love to see me to catch up. I of course agreed but she was going on vacation for two weeks and that got in the way, so we said we'd meet when's she's back.

Week she returned I messaged asking how the vacation went, she mentioned we still needed to meet up but that it was a hectic holiday and she needed a few days so would let me know.

It's been 2 weeks and no word. I've no interest in going chasing after her here, feel like that makes me look weak. But god knows if that's what she really wants? Is she just waiting to see how desperate I might be if she doesn't text me? I'm not losing any sleep over it, perhaps she's busy, I know I am. But you don't agree to meet an ex and just forget about it, so I'm curious as to what's going on. Maybes she's changed her mind but is too much of a coward to say.

Obviously I do really want to see her but don't want to seem at all desperate.

If you want to see her, instead of waiting for her to "get back to you," just say you're about to get really busy with the holidays and propose a specific time that works for you.

She may be being flakey, but she actually may be holiday-busy. From mid-November to late December can be surprisingly tricky for people.

If this is in line with her previous behavior with you and she was always flakey or bad at prioritizing you, then you should just skip it because she hasn't changed.