Second Chance with a short term relatiomship?

Loveydovey101

Loveydovey101

I met this guy online. We talked for about a week. Then FaceTimed and called everyday for another two weeks. They called me “babe” we talked about how much we like eachother and how we see our futures together. Like we were basically in a relationship sort of thing. We end up going on a first date and it’s amazing. I know this because he texted me during and after saying that it went amazing. We held hands, kissed on the cheek, had great conversation. It was really great. He ended up getting distant like 2 days after the date. We talked and he said he isn’t ready for a relationship. I said okay and we remained friends on social media and what not. I really miss him. It’s been a week. He’s snapchatted me a few things and I finally opened and replied a week later. I’m wondering if there’s any chance in us giving it another shot or if it’s ruined and i should just block him on everything. We had an amazing connection and I hate to see it go to waste. If there is hope how do I go about getting us back together? Thanks

He said he isn't ready for a relationship. If a relationship is what you want, look elsewhere.

YOU had an amazing connection, not "we". Don't project. If he felt the way you did, you wouldn't be where you are.

You can't get "us" back together when there was no relationship and when he doesn't want a relationship.

• Like 1
Loveydovey101
He said he isn't ready for a relationship. If a relationship is what you want, look elsewhere.

YOU had an amazing connection, not "we". Don't project. If he felt the way you did, you wouldn't be where you are.

You can't get "us" back together when there was no relationship and when he doesn't want a relationship.

Except he literally said we had an amazing connection. Like h was ready for a relationship and said he has a lot going on

Except he literally said we had an amazing connection. Like h was ready for a relationship and said he has a lot going on

Yes, and he also said he is does not want a relationship. Don't listen to the things you want to hear -- but pay attention to what you don't want to hear. Usually the latter is the truth and shouldn't be ignored.

• 2 weeks later...

You'll learn that actions speak louder then words. It wasn't amazing for him or else he'd be all over you. When someone tells you they aren't looking for a relationship, it means they do not want a relationship with you.