my girfriend cheated on me

frank2829

My girlfriend cheated on me a couple of weeks ago. I broke up with her and i started flirting with someone else. But because i love her alot i decided to take her back but now i have feelings for the girl i was flirting with. I truly do love my girlfriend, but now im confused about what my feelings are about this girl.

Going backwards in life is rarely a good idea You can't trust your GF. This new woman is basically a rebound. You don't even know her. She is just there to fill the hole created when you were cheated on. You need to spend time alone healing & regrouping.

• Like 2

It's very rare to have strong feeling for more than 1 person at a time.

Probably the only time it might happen is if you are starting out with dating and find it hard to choose between 2 people to take it to the next level. But if you wait around long enough, it always becomes clear who you want more.

Aiuta le mani

I am sorry that you had to go through this experience! I can see why you are confused! Have you been able to talk about your feelings with someone that you trust? Dealing with mixed feeling can be hard on your own. Taking time to find a friend or a counselor that can help you to calm your heart and make the right decision will ease things up. Let me know if you need help finding someone to talk to! I have some resources that I can recommend!