cheating

babygul890

Desperate help in need...

i've been with my boyfriend for over a year now last 2 months ago he cheated on me sleeping with he's ex girlfriend... he didn't even tell me wat he did ..he's ex called he's number so many times.. i ended up answering No Caller Id she told me everything he said he was drunk and so on??*♀️

Because he was my boyfriend i once told him i was raped when i was young

omg!! he said he has every right to cheat because i cheated first ??

i've never seen a stupid idiot and a lame excuse

do this kind of people even deserve our forgiveness

so heartless

or am i overreacting

??

Did you in fact cheat first?

Either way, it's time to move on from this guy. Cheating and lying is by itself a very serious problem. Sometimes couples can get past it, but only when there's genuine remorse and desire to make it right from the cheater. Your boyfriend isn't showing that - he's making excuses and blaming you.

Nothing good will come from this I'm sorry to say. It will be difficult, but you will be better for it in the long run if you move on.

• Like 1

You are not heartless. He cheated. He needs to be gone out of your life.

Especially if he's saying your earlier rape was cheating, do yourself a gigantic favor & ditch him. You don't need an unfeeling emotionally abusive jerk like that in your life.

Let his EX have him. Good riddance.

Raping is not cheating.

This guy is either very immature or a NARCISSIST who cannot take responsibility for his own actions. This is a red flag !

Narcissists have a personality disorder that you do not want to be around !

Have self respect and do not put up with disrespect ever, throw him out !

You need a kind hearted caring man.