How do I get her back

deliverymyheart

deliverymyheart

I screwed up.. I said the wrong things, made the wrong moves. I want a second chance. What do I do? and I dont want to pour my heart out via text. I dont want to re enter her life and cause her anymore grief. I just want her back, please help!.

I dont want to re enter her life and cause her anymore grief.

Then don't.

Your mind is over-reacting at the moment and it seems like you're willing to do anything in order to reconcile, but the fact of the matter is and it's the cold hard truth: You had made the wrong choices, now you must face the repercussions. ANY actions or reactions you do from now that involves her, will impact you and any chance of possibly getting her back immensely.

Do no bother, let her do her thing and you do yours. Don't jeopardize a possible friendship, future second chance or civility between an ex because of impatience and irrational choices.

I screwed up.. I said the wrong things, made the wrong moves.
Unless the mistakes came about because you lacked experience dealing with the type dynamic the other person brought to the relationship or circumstances outside your control then why do you suppose you'd suddenly make the right moves if given a second chance?

we don't even know if the OP "screwed up".

Dumpees always say they screwed up as part of them self-flagellating.

It's most likely just a knee-jerk response to being dumped.

.I screwed up.. I said the wrong things, made the wrong moves. I want a second chance. What do I do? and I dont want to pour my heart out via text. I dont want to re enter her life and cause her anymore grief. I just want her back, please help!.

What did you do, exactly?

We can give better advice if we know what happened.