LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Rejected Guy for Other, Regretting Decision, Want First Guy

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree19Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22nd October 2017, 9:46 AM   #46
Established Member

Jenna,

I have read through your thread and I have a few things to suggest.

1. Stop playing games. Donít buddy up to his friend to get to him. Playing games instead of having faith things would work out is what got you to this point.

2. Ask him if the two of you can talk face to face. If he is ok with this then be completely honest about what has gone on. Let him know exactly how you felt and how his actions made you feel. If he cared he should have shown it more.

3. Have the faith afterwards that it is in Gods hands. Donít listen to your friends about relationships. Most of the time itís bias. Listen to that little voice instead and your heart.

Best wishes Jenna, God bless.
Old 22nd October 2017, 11:45 AM   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by usa1ah View Post
Jenna,

I have read through your thread and I have a few things to suggest.

1. Stop playing games. Don’t buddy up to his friend to get to him. Playing games instead of having faith things would work out is what got you to this point.

2. Ask him if the two of you can talk face to face. If he is ok with this then be completely honest about what has gone on. Let him know exactly how you felt and how his actions made you feel. If he cared he should have shown it more.

3. Have the faith afterwards that it is in Gods hands. Don’t listen to your friends about relationships. Most of the time it’s bias. Listen to that little voice instead and your heart.

Best wishes Jenna, God bless.
Thank you. I appreciate the thoughts and advice. I do want to talk to him face-to-face to at least get out what has been on my mind. I agree about listening to the little voice. My emotions were all over the place when A told me he liked me and B was going out with me. I should have waited to let things simmer. That is why I need to sit and listen to my emotions a bit longer before I take any further action.
Old 24th October 2017, 10:50 PM   #48

Unhappy Update

Well, I was texting A and he sent me a long text. He said he appreciated that I do not hate him and that I am talking to him again, but he says he wants a slowdown on communicating. He said he is not mad or wants me gone, but he needs to relax himself. He said me texting him is stirring up a lot of emotions. He said he was really heartbroken after I pushed him out for B and by the way I did it. He told me about how depressed he felt when I did that and how he felt awful. He said this is not so much me, but he needs to get the past out of his mind before he can do anything further with me. He said while that happens and if I am interested, I should really make sure that I did not leave any open wounds with B just because he knows that things tend to hurt when left unexplained.

I will give him space. He spilled his guts out and I never realized how much it hurt him. He broke my heart because he said that it is easy for him to love someone, but it is hard to find someone who loves him back so he has to be careful with who he trusts.
Old 25th October 2017, 2:14 AM   #49
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaH View Post
He broke my heart because he said that it is easy for him to love someone, but it is hard to find someone who loves him back so he has to be careful with who he trusts.
hmmmm, not sure why that comment broke your heart to be honest.

he just calling a spade a spade.
Old 25th October 2017, 10:42 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by marky00 View Post
hmmmm, not sure why that comment broke your heart to be honest.

he just calling a spade a spade.
It broke my heart because I know he does not trust me. Yes, I did it to myself, but it I have never thought of myself as untrustworthy. Just waking up to who I can be I guess.
Old 26th October 2017, 2:40 AM   #51
Established Member

I would just leave him alone now and if he wants to come back eventually he will. Sounds like you are learning a few things. Good for you. I hope it does stick and you learn to treat people as you wish to be treated and not take things for granted.
Old 26th October 2017, 2:39 PM   #52
Established Member

Everything seems all about you. What are you giving? I don't think you are ready to be in a loving relationship as you seem to just cast people and their hearts aside on a whim. You should feel lucky "A" is even talking to you, though I think he's coming to his senses and realizing you are toxic for him.
Old 27th October 2017, 2:50 PM   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by Highndry View Post
Everything seems all about you. What are you giving? I don't think you are ready to be in a loving relationship as you seem to just cast people and their hearts aside on a whim. You should feel lucky "A" is even talking to you, though I think he's coming to his senses and realizing you are toxic for him.
Unfortunately, that is what I am learning about myself. I am normally very reserved and not confrontational. This thing with A has shown me how i could throw out something good. I really let my ego and friends take over. Maybe A will forgive me one day, maybe not. At least I can make sure that I learn from this whatever the outcome is and avoid those problems in the future.
Closed Thread