Where do i stand??

Noelsie77

Dont really know where to start.. but i know i need some advice so here we go.. To cut a long story short me and my ex broke up in Jan, Too many people got involved and had their say which convinced her to get a non molestation order on me which absolutely broke my heart so anyways.. time went on and even though i was told she went on a few dates she kept it private and so on, i put my feelings on my twitter as with break up for some reason decided to side with her and not me so i had very limited people to talk too. We seemed to communicate via twitter indirectly with her liking a tweet and me liking a tweet and so on.. id like a tweet saying "she has moved on" which then she would like one saying "i hate it when people are paranoid". this continued until recently when she liked one of my tweets now i thought it was a mistake and she was just being noisy and liked it by accident but was on her likes for 3 weeks, she even got rid of tweets below and above it. i then saw her ex who is the father to her child who i get along with and he confirmed she was on and off with a lad but it wasn't great but also saod that his daughter had said to him at "terry would be coming to see him soon" which i thought was strange, surely she would've had to have heard that from somewhere to come out with it after all this time. anyway my friends gf was talking to her twin sister and she said that him and her were "just talking" nothing more and she (the sister) confronted my ex about liking my tweet, which she denied, then she said she might of done by accident.. now has deleted twitter "due to me looking at hers" even thou ive had a fake account message me about her saying that "they were checking to see what i write". This is so confusing because if she was as happy as they say surely she wouldn't care about what i write or do and would put her and this lad all over everything. I love her and want her back and i think she wants that too, it seems so but am not too sure.. advice please, any would be helpful.

a non molestation order on me

I'm going to stop you right there. That's basically a restraining order, right?

Which means BY LAW, you are prohibited from being in contact with this girl or around her.

She took legal measures against you. You can interpret her twitter and her rebounds anyway you like- but by law, you need to stay away. This is not worth getting thrown in jail for.

• Like 2
convinced her to get a non molestation order on me which absolutely broke my heart so anyways.. .

The minute the Court system has to be involved it's OVER. There is no coming back from this. Even if she now says she loves you, if you go near her you are violating the law & can end up in jail. You should be disconnected from her on all social media platforms. You send 1 message & that is evidence that you violated the order.

Until she goes to court & formally dissolves that order you are persona non grata. Stay away. Doing anything else puts you on the wrong side of the law. She doesn't even have to complain. Somebody else can send the tweets & messages to law enforcement & you are sunk. You said yourself there were many people influencing her at the time & you are already dragging too many others into this: her twin sister; her baby daddy; her kid; your friends; this new guy she's dating. Holy Hannah -- learn to keep your mouth shut & to keep your own counsel.

This is not a garden variety break up. A neutral judge though there was enough there to legally keep you apart.

So where you stand with her is on the edge of a precipice that you seem bound & determined to throw yourself off.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you for your reply's i know this and of course its not worth jail. The story behind this was every time we used to argue she would panic and call the police. This was due to the anxiety she was hiding but once we treated this is, it didn't happen. there was never any charges and NO VIOLENCE ever. What we never knew is that if the police are called and the child is under 10 then social services are involved. People around her then began to scare monger her into this way of thinking, i have this on first hand knowledge of someone close to her.. The order is nearly done and over now.

First of all if you were routinely arguing your relationship had problems. Second if she has such anxiety that she called the police when you argued, you don't need that drama in your life. Let her go. Find a woman who you can rely on to maintain a steady course in your relationship not go off the deep end & cry wolf at the slightest provocation.