He wanted me back. I don't know if I wanted him

We broke up 2 months ago and he wanted me back.

When we were together, sometimes he promised me that he would see me that night, but he met his friends and they played some video games. He would message me and tell me that he's having fun with the boys and didn't say a word to me all night unless I message him but he would reply real slow. And of course we didn't get to see each other. And later that night he woud just send me a message "oh well its 11:30 I gotta get up early in the morning" and went to bed. No apologies or explanation, I didn't talk about it after cause I didn't want to sound like a b*tch. But yes I was very upset. I brought stuffs just to cook dinner with him and see a movies after.

Sometimes I felt like he didn't care about my feelings, like I was the second choice. He wouldn't put me first in any situations.

We were in a room chat with a group of friends back then. And sometimes I found that I didn't reply my message cause he was busy chatting with our friends in the room. And yes I saw he was just teasing other girls, but it didn't sound so appropriate to me so I texted him and told him how I feel about it.

He went at me and said since I was being a b*tch, now its turn for him to be a d*ck, said I was very self centered and she was just a friend, jealousy isn't taking me anywhere. I only thought for myself and I don't own him and he didn't do that to me, and said that he would block my stupid ass.

Maybe what I wanted just the attention from my man, but I guess I just expected too much. Bcos he obviously had eyes on everything else not just me and I didn't own him so who do I think I was to tell him how to treat me.

All I wanted was he to say something that will brighten my day. But my heart aches, his words are like sharp knives, stabbing into my heart.

I felt like this would not going anywhere so I said "yes I don't own you, goodbye". And I didn't reply him after. I left the group chat too, and my friends told me that he was like flirting, and like attacking the girls in there. But I decided that I should move on and care less.

Few weeks later, he messaged me saying that he missed me and I was the best thing that happened to him in so long. He admitted that he was wrong and behave like a complete idiot. He just wanted a chance to fix it right for me. But his words don't match with his actions and it kept happening over and over again. Like he just tryna deal with the current situation but not wanting to put any real efforts.

But we have broken up several times for the same reasons. Everytime we had an argument, he would push me away like I was the trouble and he ain't dealing with those sh*t. He was very rude and like verbally abuse me. And always came to me and ask me back.

I have given him enough chances and I felt like I shouldn't this time.

But I found myself thinking about him a lot. I got really upset and my heart still aches when I think about him.

I think I shouldn't get back with him because I know he's gonna hurt me again. But I don't know what to do anymore.

But we have broken up several times for the same reasons.

I shouldn't get back with him because I know he's gonna hurt me again.

There's an old saying: Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me for believing you.

This is a recurring pattern. Your BF ignores you. You don't tell him how annoyed & hurt you are. You two break up. He says sorry & lies about never doing it again. You take him back. He does it again. The pattern repeats.

Get off this merry-go-round. It's not fun anymore.

CeciliaCylara

Wow, I would NEVER stay with someone who calls me a b*tch or says I'm stupid. They are cut off from even being a friend if they cross that boundary with me. Have some self-respect! Do you really want to keep accepting being treated that way?! Why would you?! Can you imagine being growing old with a guy like that, who demeans you and clearly doesn't care about your feelings or even treat you as a decent human being? Is that the kind of life you want, because that's what you're going to get if you go back to him again and again like a pathetic whelp. I don't want to sound harsh, but that's what it looks like from the outside looking in.

You're addicted to this dysfunction. You need to get off for YOUR sake. If you don't do it now, you will regret it the longer you keep crawling back to him because you'll be surrounded by couples with guys who know how to treat their lady right while you're still with this piece of sh*t. You're going to miss out on finding one for you. Cut this guy off for good and NEVER go back. You deserve so much better! You've seen how his words don't match his actions. You need to accept that the man you thought he was or could be, won't come. If you marry him, I can guarantee that it NEVER gets better when you get him as is. They'll only stay the same or get worse. Do YOU want that for yourself?

Edited by CeciliaCylara