LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Do he want a second chance or friendship?

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Old 3rd October 2017, 9:18 AM   #1

Do he want a second chance or friendship?

A guy I'm interested in again made a comment stating I should focus on my career instead of men. I have no idea where he got that from. I don't date nor do I contact him in anyway. He's always the one that text or call me and ask if he can see me. We haven't spoke for a week now he's texting me again we had a long conversation on why I don't let men in and I'm dating myself for the moment then he brings up That he heard I found someone I like. I'm so confused to why men or relationship is even brought up in our conversation why cant He send a "how's things going text" is he trying to push me away maybe? By asking and say he heard I have someone I'm confused.
Treato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th October 2017, 4:15 PM   #2
Established Member

I think his comment that you should focus on your career rather than men was a sign of jealousy from you finding someone that you liked. Because if he really felt that way then he shouldn't always be calling/texting you and let you focus on your career, as he says. If that isn't true about you finding someone, he could just be trying to play games to find out what you have going on in your life.