Making things right with My ExGF ****Updated****

RickThomas97

Hey guys I just want to make this real quick and I would really appreciate your comments I really need advice :)

I broke up with my girlfriend around 5 month ago. It wasn't a big deal its just at the end we both were kinda losing interest because we were very busy, or I should just say I was very busy and I wasn't able to see her. After we broke up I didn't take it well, I tried to apologize I was calling her and I became very desperate , yes I know I made lot of mistakes, she has me blocked since that day everywhere, there were times when she unblocked me and blocked me again because I was trying to get in contact with her, I understand if I was her I would have blocked myself as well but anyways, last conversation we had didn't go well, I tried to apologize many times but she didn't wanted to hear it, shes sick of me, its not like she hates me but she doesn't care. 2 weeks ago I had conversation using text massege from my friends phone and didn't go well and I think she even hates me now but the thing is I don't want her to hate me, I understand, its in the past I f'ucked up but things happen, I guess she was very heart broken and so was I, I really wanted second chance but in order to respect myself I cant even chase her because she told me no thousand times so that's what I'm gonna do, but I was planning to write a letter and to leave it outside of her house something like; " I know this letter doesn’t fix what happened between us and we can’t change the past but I’m writing this letter to you to know that I don’t want you to remember me as a person you hate or don’t care about or even the person who dislikes you, i shouldn’t have said those things and I should have left you alone since the day we broke up, I was just afraid of losing you but now I realize that life just moves on and I don’t want you to have negative things and feelings about me, unfortunately it didn’t work out between us and yes I know I was acting childish and didn’t have that much of an experiment since you were my first girlfriends but now I know and that’s the life. I hope you will always remember me as a fun and joyful Rick and not the one who disliked you, I respect your opinion and this will be the last time you will hear from me, wish you everything good in Life and I hope everything works out for you"

Guys please let me know what should I do, I would really appreciate help

I wouldn't say she's heartbroken, I would say she's annoyed.

You aren't letting her get on with her life and you're being disrespectful by continuing to pop up on her. When someone blocks you it isn't them giving you a cue to try harder or find another way to contact them. It means they DON'T want to talk to you or hear from you.

You're probably a hair away from a restraining order with this girl.

Forget the letter. Stop using your friends phone to text her. Leave her alone and get on with both of your lives.

• Like 2

Do NOT give her that letter!

You broke up with her, and then you "didn't take it well" so you've been trying to get a second chance?

You're only playing with her emotions trying to make yourself feel better.

Leave her alone and do not reach out anymore.

IF she decides to give you another chance, she will let you know.

• Like 1

Letters never work. Don't send it. She doesn't want it & it won't accomplish your stated goal.

Write the letter if you must to purge your own soul but then in safe controlled space, burn it. Watch the flames consume the paper. Watch the smoke drift up. Let it take your guilt.

The best thing you can do for your EX -- the thing that will go the farthest toward making things right -- is to leave her alone. Stop talking to her. Stop trying to get in touch with her. Stop using other people's phones to reach out to her. Get the <*bleep*> out of her life & give her some peace.

• Like 1

That's an awful idea, don't do it. It's very needy as is constantly trying to get in contact with her.

Remind yourself that she will be ok without you and whether she was heartbroken or not, she will heal and move on and any intervention from you will slow down that progress for her. You want to do it because you feel guilty and that is actually a selfish act, so leave her to move on and decide on her own how she will feel about you in the future.

In the meantime, you need to focus on yourself and moving on. Learn from your mistakes here.

Don't send a letter. Leave her alone. You are only driving her away and making her hate you because you are annoying her and not letting her move on. You want to do these things to ease your guilt and make you feel better. If you do care at all about her, let her go and stop contacting her. You can't force things and you can't change what has happened and how you've acted. Let it go, for the both of you.

• 3 weeks later...

I'm going to be blunt here; I find your behavior to be a bit obsessive. She blocked you on social media, sent you a one word response when you "apologized" and you got angry. And, now, you are waiting for her to unblock you on another site??

I don't know the full story here but there is a big part of me that is screaming "this guy just needs to leave this girl alone!".

• Like 2
Cookiesandough

She's not interested anymore. . You need to try to accept that it's over and go NC. Oats is right, you're acting a bit obsessive and that is probably why she blocked. I know it sucks not being with your first love, but few people are. Please try to move on. It will get easier, trust me, you'll find someone else.

• Like 2

Learn about No Contact & apply those principles. To get over her, you disconnect from her everywhere & in every way. You don't, text, e-mail, messenger etc. You unfriend / unfollow each other on every social media platform. Then you each lead happy productive independent lives as though you never met.

She really doesn't sound interested anymore, unfortunately.

How long were you together, and why did you break up? When you say you became needy and desperate, what does that mean, exactly?

Rick what did you break-up with her? Or did she break-up with you? Sounds like a trust issue what did you do Rick?

What has changed to make it work this time around?

He said she forgive him, but he thinks that's good enough to get her back? If she had broken it off then he has to respect her wishes and not force himself on to her. Sounds like he's trying to get back with her just because she said ok. But if she was ok doesn't mean she wants him back. Either he kissed another girl or cheated on her. Maybe another one of those Oops I was drunk incident!

It doesn't sound like she wants you back, she just accepted your apology is all.

Unblocking to me would be because I would believe that someone has accepted things, taken responsibility (as perceived by the apology) and won't pester me again.

What mistakes aside from pestering/bothering her did you make?

• Like 1
  • Author
He said she forgive him, but he thinks that's good enough to get her back? If she had broken it off then he has to respect her wishes and not force himself on to her. Sounds like he's trying to get back with her just because she said ok. But if she was ok doesn't mean she wants him back. Either he kissed another girl or cheated on her. Maybe another one of those Oops I was drunk incident!

I never cheated on her and did nothing bad, we had this stupid argument when we were texting, and by the way I'm not a huge fan of texting I hate it no emotions at all, I was angry and I just called her "Dumb B1Tch" yes I know I was wrong I don't need you guys to tell me this but still if girl is really into you and tells you how much glad they are to be with you and how much they care I'm assuming she was looking for a breakup, right now I think I should move on honestly, she liked one of my pictures and I though she wanted to talk and I hit her up on facebook and doesn't even reply, I also sent her request on Instagram and she accepted it and didn't follow back, and she also posted a post on her Instagram which says "sorry I seriously don't give a F*ck" so literaly I tried everything, honestly I wrote very good letter trying to apologize for the things that don't even make sense but guys seriously I think it is even a good idea to leave her be, she told me how much she changed but definitely didn't, weed addict and likes to party and posts sexual jokes on her Instagram and talks about how she doesn't want relationship and just to "Netflix and chill" I really opened up my heart to her but I'm not willing to get on my knees and kiss her feet, I just don't understand why would she be acting this way

• Author
She unblocked you by mistake ;)

and she liked my pictures by an accident as well? I'm not sure what to think honestly, she didn't change at all she just got bored of me and started to f*ck others and party and smoke bunch of weed, I don't even know how I fell for this girl I feel stupid and dumb, and I feel even dumber when I know shes not good but yet I'm chasing after her, and I have never chased after somebody before

I explained everything in my previous comment ^^

and she liked my pictures by an accident as well? I'm not sure what to think honestly, she didn't change at all she just got bored of me and started to f*ck others and party and smoke bunch of weed, I don't even know how I fell for this girl I feel stupid and dumb, and I feel even dumber when I know shes not good but yet I'm chasing after her, and I have never chased after somebody before

I explained everything in my previous comment ^^

You want her because you can't have her. Nothing more. Remember you dumping her? That hasn't changed. The circumstances have. If you did somehow win her back...it would be okay for a week...and then it would be worse than before because you have all this fresh sh*t to deal with.

In general, people don't change. It takes many years (and sometimes therapy) for two people who weren't 'working' well together to 'make' it work. By that time, you'll have met someone else and by the sounds of her, she'll have another two dozen notches on her bedpost.

It's not worth it. Take the lesson and use what you've learned moving forward.

Peace.

• Like 1
  • Author

Ever since we broke up there has been this fire burning between me and my girlfriend because I didn't take the breakup well and I was annoying her but I got better and I'm forgetting about her but feelings are still there, I don't bother her or anything. She had me blocked everywhere and after me sending a real apology letter on facebook she unblocked me on Instagram, I though she wanted to talk so I sent her request because shes private and she just accepted and didn't follow back and when she did that I texted her on facebook and she didn't even open it (this was last week) and since she didn't follow me 3 days later I unfollowed her, and right now 3 days later she liked video of mine playing piano and she followed me, but I don't know if I should fullow her again or not, I have been trying to ger her back but I feel like shes plauing games and I don't have time for that anymore, I chased after her and did so many stupid things lol, so I'm kinda confused what is she up to, honestly I really cared about her but her actions kinda make me not like her anymore, because I don't know, if she is being shy or she just doesn't know what to say or what. I would appreciate your guys help a lot :))

Ever since we broke up there has been this fire burning between me and my girlfriend because I didn't take the breakup well and I was annoying her but I got better and I'm forgetting about her but feelings are still there, I don't bother her or anything. She had me blocked everywhere and after me sending a real apology letter on facebook she unblocked me on Instagram, I though she wanted to talk so I sent her request because shes private and she just accepted and didn't follow back and when she did that I texted her on facebook and she didn't even open it (this was last week) and since she didn't follow me 3 days later I unfollowed her, and right now 3 days later she liked video of mine playing piano and she followed me, but I don't know if I should fullow her again or not, I have been trying to ger her back but I feel like shes plauing games and I don't have time for that anymore, I chased after her and did so many stupid things lol, so I'm kinda confused what is she up to, honestly I really cared about her but her actions kinda make me not like her anymore, because I don't know, if she is being shy or she just doesn't know what to say or what. I would appreciate your guys help a lot :))

You asked a couple of weeks ago

"Guys please let me know what should I do, I would really appreciate help"

Leave her alone. Simple.

He said she forgive him, but he thinks that's good enough to get her back? If she had broken it off then he has to respect her wishes and not force himself on to her.

Actually the OP broke it off.

The more you beg the further away you push her. The more you beg the more you tarnish her memory of you.

The more you beg the more yo pusher into the direction of ever regretting meeting you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

i broke up with my ex 6 month ago and ever since we haven't really talked and if we did she was just telling me to leave her alone and move on and she had me blocked everywhere... I was very desperate and I honestly was annoying her but when I stoped and I realized I was doing wrong I just gave up as well but I was still feeling guilty so around month ago I messeged her on facebook and told her everything that I was feeling, so pretty much it was an apology and goodbye as well, after that she unblocked me and I think she was playing this mind games with me, liking few of my pictures on Instagram and I don't know lot of thigns were going on so one day she texts me that she saw my mom outside running and I don't know what was the point of that honestly, she unblocked me on my phone number just to text me that? so I was like okay cool and its was super short conversation. next day I hit her up and she responds friendly too but of course my stupid brain had to mess up AGAIN and I texted her and wanted to know what she was up to, why she was texting me and all of that out of nowhere since she was telling me to leave her alone and never to text her again, I was wanted to know I don't like this mind games so we got into this argument why our relationship didn't worked out and how apparently I am childish and immature for her (I'm not) so pretty much she got angry in a way and told me that I didn't even moved on but honestly cmon guys I was doing fine but then she showed up out of nowhere, a girl who told me not to see her or chat with her, so I had to know what was going on but right now its been a week and I didn't text her nor she, plus I don't think if its a good idea to text her or anything, I unfollowed her on Instagram one more time but she still has me but doesn't watches my stories, maybe right now she doesn't really care, and she just follows me on Instagram because she doesn't really care, but if she didn't she wouldn't have texted me right? just curious, even though I really wanted to get back with her, can you guys help me out? she is very complicated and I feel like she goes very cold sometimes and I know she is depressed because she told me this many times and during a text she told me she doesn't care about anyone and all of that, so is there any way I can use Instagram or something that I can attract her again, will blocking her make her think about it? and then later on couple weeks later unblock her, will it be a good idea? how can I attract her again , I don't want to mess it up anymore. I would appreciate your guys help a lot :)))

Edited by RickThomas97