LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Making things right with My ExGF ****Updated****

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27th September 2017, 12:27 AM   #1

Making things right with My ExGF ****Updated****

Hey guys I just want to make this real quick and I would really appreciate your comments I really need advice

I broke up with my girlfriend around 5 month ago. It wasn't a big deal its just at the end we both were kinda losing interest because we were very busy, or I should just say I was very busy and I wasn't able to see her. After we broke up I didn't take it well, I tried to apologize I was calling her and I became very desperate , yes I know I made lot of mistakes, she has me blocked since that day everywhere, there were times when she unblocked me and blocked me again because I was trying to get in contact with her, I understand if I was her I would have blocked myself as well but anyways, last conversation we had didn't go well, I tried to apologize many times but she didn't wanted to hear it, shes sick of me, its not like she hates me but she doesn't care. 2 weeks ago I had conversation using text massege from my friends phone and didn't go well and I think she even hates me now but the thing is I don't want her to hate me, I understand, its in the past I f'ucked up but things happen, I guess she was very heart broken and so was I, I really wanted second chance but in order to respect myself I cant even chase her because she told me no thousand times so that's what I'm gonna do, but I was planning to write a letter and to leave it outside of her house something like; " I know this letter doesnít fix what happened between us and we canít change the past but Iím writing this letter to you to know that I donít want you to remember me as a person you hate or donít care about or even the person who dislikes you, i shouldnít have said those things and I should have left you alone since the day we broke up, I was just afraid of losing you but now I realize that life just moves on and I donít want you to have negative things and feelings about me, unfortunately it didnít work out between us and yes I know I was acting childish and didnít have that much of an experiment since you were my first girlfriends but now I know and thatís the life. I hope you will always remember me as a fun and joyful Rick and not the one who disliked you, I respect your opinion and this will be the last time you will hear from me, wish you everything good in Life and I hope everything works out for you"

Guys please let me know what should I do, I would really appreciate help
RickThomas97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 12:36 AM   #2
Established Member

I wouldn't say she's heartbroken, I would say she's annoyed.
You aren't letting her get on with her life and you're being disrespectful by continuing to pop up on her. When someone blocks you it isn't them giving you a cue to try harder or find another way to contact them. It means they DON'T want to talk to you or hear from you.

You're probably a hair away from a restraining order with this girl.
Forget the letter. Stop using your friends phone to text her. Leave her alone and get on with both of your lives.
Frostedflake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 6:58 AM   #3
Established Member

Do NOT give her that letter!

You broke up with her, and then you "didn't take it well" so you've been trying to get a second chance?

You're only playing with her emotions trying to make yourself feel better.

Leave her alone and do not reach out anymore.

IF she decides to give you another chance, she will let you know.
1fish2fish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 7:47 AM   #4
Established Member

Letters never work. Don't send it. She doesn't want it & it won't accomplish your stated goal.

Write the letter if you must to purge your own soul but then in safe controlled space, burn it. Watch the flames consume the paper. Watch the smoke drift up. Let it take your guilt.

The best thing you can do for your EX -- the thing that will go the farthest toward making things right -- is to leave her alone. Stop talking to her. Stop trying to get in touch with her. Stop using other people's phones to reach out to her. Get the <*bleep*> out of her life & give her some peace.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 9:54 AM   #5
Established Member

That's an awful idea, don't do it. It's very needy as is constantly trying to get in contact with her.

Remind yourself that she will be ok without you and whether she was heartbroken or not, she will heal and move on and any intervention from you will slow down that progress for her. You want to do it because you feel guilty and that is actually a selfish act, so leave her to move on and decide on her own how she will feel about you in the future.

In the meantime, you need to focus on yourself and moving on. Learn from your mistakes here.
kortz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th September 2017, 11:50 AM   #6
Established Member

Don't send a letter. Leave her alone. You are only driving her away and making her hate you because you are annoying her and not letting her move on. You want to do these things to ease your guilt and make you feel better. If you do care at all about her, let her go and stop contacting her. You can't force things and you can't change what has happened and how you've acted. Let it go, for the both of you.
dumbass2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2017, 12:47 PM   #7
Established Member

I'm going to be blunt here; I find your behavior to be a bit obsessive. She blocked you on social media, sent you a one word response when you "apologized" and you got angry. And, now, you are waiting for her to unblock you on another site??

I don't know the full story here but there is a big part of me that is screaming "this guy just needs to leave this girl alone!".
OatsAndHall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2017, 12:51 PM   #8
Established Member

She's not interested anymore. . You need to try to accept that it's over and go NC. Oats is right, you're acting a bit obsessive and that is probably why she blocked. I know it sucks not being with your first love, but few people are. Please try to move on. It will get easier, trust me, you'll find someone else.
Cookiesandough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2017, 12:57 PM   #9
Established Member

Learn about No Contact & apply those principles. To get over her, you disconnect from her everywhere & in every way. You don't, text, e-mail, messenger etc. You unfriend / unfollow each other on every social media platform. Then you each lead happy productive independent lives as though you never met.
d0nnivain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2017, 2:53 PM   #10
Established Member

She really doesn't sound interested anymore, unfortunately.

How long were you together, and why did you break up? When you say you became needy and desperate, what does that mean, exactly?
ExpatInItaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th October 2017, 3:10 PM   #11
Established Member

I"d block her and just move on with my life.

Peace of mind, peace of heart, peace of home--when you have all 3 you've got gold.
kendahke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2017, 1:40 AM   #12
Established Member

Rick what did you break-up with her? Or did she break-up with you? Sounds like a trust issue what did you do Rick?
Age doesn't matter, but Love does matter! Which love it's the magical one "I love you" also I am in love with you" More powerful than anyone age! If you really love that person you are so interested in you would move heavens and mountains to reach them!'
coolheadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2017, 1:42 AM   #13
Established Member

What has changed to make it work this time around?
basil67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2017, 1:48 AM   #14
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by basil67 View Post
What has changed to make it work this time around?
He said she forgive him, but he thinks that's good enough to get her back? If she had broken it off then he has to respect her wishes and not force himself on to her. Sounds like he's trying to get back with her just because she said ok. But if she was ok doesn't mean she wants him back. Either he kissed another girl or cheated on her. Maybe another one of those Oops I was drunk incident!
coolheadal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2017, 2:42 AM   #15
Established Member

It doesn't sound like she wants you back, she just accepted your apology is all.
Unblocking to me would be because I would believe that someone has accepted things, taken responsibility (as perceived by the apology) and won't pester me again.

What mistakes aside from pestering/bothering her did you make?
Erik30 likes this.
GemmaUK is offline   Reply With Quote