LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

should i travel to see my ex?

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree2Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 3rd October 2017, 7:51 AM   #16
Established Member

This is a dumpeeís dream.
Donít hurt her OP. Be sure about this
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 6:40 PM   #17

OP UPDATE HERE:

even after all the negativity and explanations why I should not contact her and how she doesn't wanna speak or see me again.. and so on.. I still stuck to my guns, drafted few well thought of texts, surely got rejected a few times and she didn't respond few times but I stuck to it and built some sort of understanding, Ive now booked my tickets to see her at the end of this week..

Still not 100% sure she will agree to see me and I have not got a solid YES from her but I still didn't get a NO from her either and that is good enough for me. If she didn't want to see me she could of said am busy am in Berlin bye, but you have to read between the lines sometimes..

In all honesty I am not expecting much from the trip, its gone take a lot of time, but knowing how I screwed it up and said rude things that I did during break up I feel its my responsibility to make the effort now and quite honesty to be a an alpha male who goes after what he really wants
RobMele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd October 2017, 6:57 PM   #18
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobMele View Post
OP UPDATE HERE:

even after all the negativity and explanations why I should not contact her and how she doesn't wanna speak or see me again.. and so on.. I still stuck to my guns, drafted few well thought of texts, surely got rejected a few times and she didn't respond few times but I stuck to it and built some sort of understanding, Ive now booked my tickets to see her at the end of this week..

Still not 100% sure she will agree to see me and I have not got a solid YES from her but I still didn't get a NO from her either and that is good enough for me. If she didn't want to see me she could of said am busy am in Berlin bye, but you have to read between the lines sometimes..

In all honesty I am not expecting much from the trip, its gone take a lot of time, but knowing how I screwed it up and said rude things that I did during break up I feel its my responsibility to make the effort now and quite honesty to be a an alpha male who goes after what he really wants
As the dumpee in a similar boat to ur ex, a part me wishes this was happening to me. Haha.

Good luck OP. But heed my words. Be sure about this and don’t hurt her.
Keep us updated.

Last edited by HiCrunchy; 3rd October 2017 at 7:06 PM..
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote