still waiting

alana8687

hello im 26 my fiance is 46

we been together since 2012

in 2014 i caught him cheating, he was living with another woman and also dating me and my best mate none of us knew obviously i dumped him so did my mate and his girl threw him out

in 2015 he begged for 2nd chance, 2 weeks after that he proposed to me and i accepted, hes promised me children and find us a house even though hes a grandad now

about 9 months ago a lady came to me saying shes with him too, he denied she gave me some proof and i believed her, i've stayed with him though he said they just friends nothing else couldnt proof otherwise

now i live with my parents still, hes going from job to job has not got a home and we have no wedding date set still. im on the contraception injection

any advice is welcome please

Advice would be to move on with your life. You're 26. You have to believe you deserve much more than this. Find your independence. Get your own apartment. Go travel. Make new friends. Go and date and get to know other men. Don't tie your life down to a serial cheater and a man that is likely going to drag you down for the rest of your life.

The other thing -- seek a therapist. You have to ask yourself why you would choose to stay with a man that's a cheater and has no ambition in life. Your self-esteem is broken. Love yourself and you'll create better standards for yourself. Aim higher.

This cannot be the best that you think you can possibly do.

dont think im ready for my own apartment

i have special needs to im dyslexix and need help most time

Out of everything I wrote, you only picked up on that? I'm encouraging you to want more for yourself!

There are so many more goals that you can drive yourself to accomplish.

One that should not be on that list is marrying a serial cheater who has no ambition in life.

If you believe you need help in some areas of your life, then work towards rebuilding yourself and seeking support in how best to manage your needs. Invest your energy and time in cultivating YOU. You can't believe this man is all your life will be.

I can't believe you think just because you can't prove infidelity that you can't act on it and leave his cheating butt. I guess you don't really want to. But you are making a big mistake talking about having kids with this toad. You stay on contraception. He can't take care of the kids he's already got. You're YOUNG. Find yourself someone who wants to be in a monogamous relationship before you have kids. This guys is a loser bigtime.