I want to get my Girlfriend back

JohnStastys

i broke up with my ex girlfriend about 3 month ago and she was my firs love, we broke up over stupid reason and every since we broke up i have been very desperate and needy. when we broke up i tried to give her time (1 month) and when i saw her again i made same mistake and i was very desperate and needy i was askign my friends to talk to her and all that stupid stuff. anyways this week she was asking my friend about me so i though she wanted me to get in touch with her, she has me blocked everywhere excepnt snapchat where she unblocked me and sees my stories sometimes, i was texting her today and she didnt really wanted to talk to me she was just responging short. and then she told me "i dont want to chat with you and i dont want to be freidns with you. sorry" i opened it and didnt even reply. I want good thigns for her and right now she isnt in a good circle and her jealous friend talks crap about me all the time. is this the sign to move on or do i have a chance to get back with her?

Doesn't sound good man, but hard to get some perspective with lack of information. Why did you break up with her in the first place?

• Like 1
i broke up with my ex girlfriend about 3 month ago and she was my firs love, we broke up over stupid reason and every since we broke up i have been very desperate and needy. when we broke up i tried to give her time (1 month) and when i saw her again i made same mistake and i was very desperate and needy i was askign my friends to talk to her and all that stupid stuff. anyways this week she was asking my friend about me so i though she wanted me to get in touch with her, she has me blocked everywhere excepnt snapchat where she unblocked me and sees my stories sometimes, i was texting her today and she didnt really wanted to talk to me she was just responging short. and then she told me "i dont want to chat with you and i dont want to be freidns with you. sorry" i opened it and didnt even reply. I want good thigns for her and right now she isnt in a good circle and her jealous friend talks crap about me all the time. is this the sign to move on or do i have a chance to get back with her?

Listen you can't change who you are inside but she doesn't accept you for who you are inside. You need to forget her and move on.. Not everyone girl/woman/lady is for all us the same goes for them as well. Better luck next time as they say.

• Author
Doesn't sound good man, but hard to get some perspective with lack of information. Why did you break up with her in the first place?

it was a stupid reason man, even she said it herself to my friend. I was very angry and i called her stupid dumbass or something like that i insulted her a lot, but i also warned her many times, that i never get mad and angry but if i do and i do something stupid i told to ignorme me completley, anyways man im moving towards a good future and i have plans, she wants to have plans but she like the feeling of being ****ed up by smoking weed and drinking and i dont like and do things like that, and her best friend pulls her back and talks so much crap about me, i know i havent been a perfect boyfriend, i tried to explain everything to her and that i really changed and i really mean it, but she doesnt listen, i dont like to give up easily but if the time comes when i cant do anything else, i do have to move on, the thing is she met my parents and we were cool, and only times we argued was by text never in person, im actually a very good guy and helpful, she was telling me how she feels so different about me compared to other guys, but i dont know man, i dont know what to do, i really need some advice

Have yourself a good cry and then move on. This is natural. It hurts but then we find someone else.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

I broke up with my girlfriend around 4 month ago and it wasnt something really serious. I was just acting very childish and messing around a lot felt like i was losing myself and my goals, when we broke up i screwd up a lot by being very needy and doing stupid things. pretty much i was annoying her a lot, she has me blocked everywhere but i still have her on snapchat, i guess she unblocked me and i added her back, so here and there she sees my snaps sometimes. her best friend really hates me and talks trash about me so i guess she beleves. i made many mistakess i should have gave her some time to heal. after one month of not seeing her, i met her at the office where she works by an accident and she was treating my finger and i was still trying to apoligize and made same mistake, after that i havent seen her for like month and i havent been texting her or anything, i was just going to her office, about 2 weeks ago i messeged her on snapchat trying to have a small talk, because that week she asked one of my old friends about me. When i messeged her on snapchat she was giving me a qucik answers and then she told me "I dont want to chat with you and i dont want to be friends with you. sorry", is it really over or do i have a chance to get back with her? plus she was telling me how much she cared about me and how she sees me differently compared to other guys so im kinda confused, why she doesnt want to do anything with me anymore. break up wasnt even the big deal but i guess it was my actions afterwards that i was being too needy and helpless

She said she doesn't want to be in contact with you, so you need to respect that. If it's meant to be she will come back but for now you need to give her space. She'll lose respect for you if you keep trying to push her to talk to you. Sorry.

• Like 5

You hurt her. You cavalierly & carelessly threw her away. Now you want her back. She can't trust that you won't do it again. She's protecting herself by staying away from you. She's not of the mindset to give you another chance because he has a healthy sense of self-preservation. Leave her alone.

• Like 4
  • Author

yeah but im not talking to her or anything, i just dont want there to be conflict between us, even she said that we broke up for stupid reason, i just want everything to be fine

yeah but im not talking to her or anything, i just dont want there to be conflict between us, even she said that we broke up for stupid reason, i just want everything to be fine

So then it sounds like you're looking for closure? If that's the case reach out and ask her if you guys are cool or not and then go from there.

• Author
So then it sounds like you're looking for closure? If that's the case reach out and ask her if you guys are cool or not and then go from there.

yeah but last time i tried talking to her she told me she doesnt want to chat or be friends with me, i still have her on snapchat and she sees my stories sometimes, okay let me explain. She is a bad influence and pretty much she has no goals and future she thinks she does but she doesnt because her best friend is pulling her back and her best friend really hates me and this is true im not lying, I actually think about it if i really want to get back with her because i really felt something for her and in a way i feel bad but at a same time i want to be cool with her, i dont want us to have problems with each other. and thank you for your help. Really appreciate it :)

If she doesn't wanna talk to you then talking to her will only make the situation worse. If you REALLY want you can send her an apology letter as a way of saying goodbye I guess...but that could go bad rather than good.

She said she doesn't want to be friends, and got the impression that's all you were talking to her for.

If you have regrets, are sorry for things, and want her back, say that. She can only say no.

• Like 1

If as you say you "want to be cool with her" and "not have any problems" leave her alone. Be polite if you randomly bump into her in public but that's it. No interactions on social media; no calls; no texts; no snapchat.

• Like 1
  • Author
She said she doesn't want to be friends, and got the impression that's all you were talking to her for.

If you have regrets, are sorry for things, and want her back, say that. She can only say no.

i apologized so many time, i dont know what else to do, i still care for her, and itold her before that she will always have a special place in my heart and i cant never stop caring for someone, and i kinda feel bad that she told me how much she cared for me and now she just doesnt give a crap about me.

i apologized so many time, i dont know what else to do, i still care for her, and itold her before that she will always have a special place in my heart and i cant never stop caring for someone, and i kinda feel bad that she told me how much she cared for me and now she just doesnt give a crap about me.

I can't believe I am saying this, but here is what I have learnt:

1: Block her number through your mobile carrier. This will prevent her from texting and calling you.

2: Block her on all social media

3: DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH HER

4: Use a girl, get into a rebound and use it to make your ex fall for you again

In every single relationship I have been in regardless of how insecure, persistent and needy I was, even if they moved on: they were always angry that I had even if they did first.

Jealousy works.

Edited by Imminence

Dude, you titled this thread 'I want to get my girlfriend back".

But all you've described having said to her is apologising and wanting to be 'cool'.

If that's all you've said, how on earth does that come across to her as anything but 'sorry i dumped you, wanna be cool though'. Just comes across patronising and like you want her to be cool with you as friends to cure your guilt.

In no way does it sound like you've made it clear to her what you're saying combines into - wanting her back !???

• Like 2
  • Author
Dude, you titled this thread 'I want to get my girlfriend back".

But all you've described having said to her is apologising and wanting to be 'cool'.

If that's all you've said, how on earth does that come across to her as anything but 'sorry i dumped you, wanna be cool though'. Just comes across patronising and like you want her to be cool with you as friends to cure your guilt.

In no way does it sound like you've made it clear to her what you're saying combines into - wanting her back !???

i mean its a long story man, and its kinda complicated, i would love to get back with her but she doesnt want to do anything with me, i messeged her on snapchat yesterday and she just left it on seen, im thinking about texting her and explaining if we can put all the negativity behind and look for the positive future but i dont know, like i said its complicated and if she doesnt want to talk to me i mean i dont know, she just doesnt give a crap about it, and like i said she doenst even know who she is, she think she doesnt but she doesnt so if it works out i would love to get back with her but if it doesnt i dont mind staying friends with her, and like i said its complicated

• Author
I can't believe I am saying this, but here is what I have learnt:

1: Block her number through your mobile carrier. This will prevent her from texting and calling you.

2: Block her on all social media

3: DO NOT COMMUNICATE WITH HER

4: Use a girl, get into a rebound and use it to make your ex fall for you again

In every single relationship I have been in regardless of how insecure, persistent and needy I was, even if they moved on: they were always angry that I had even if they did first.

Jealousy works.

she has me blocked everywhere, i only have her on snapchat, so if for example i start posting pictures of a girl, how will that make it better, yeah she will get jealous but shes not gonna text me or anything, she probably would block me, and even if she doesnt block me i cant text her anymore, shes just gonna leave me on seen, i have been trying really hard for past 4 moth but if it doesnt really works out i have to move on

i just dont want there to be conflict between us -- You can't UNring a bell. If you were so worried about conflict, that would have been something to be thinking about before you did all the stupid things you did.

i just want everything to be fine -- She's fine. Leave her alone.

• Like 1
  • Author
i just dont want there to be conflict between us -- You can't UNring a bell. If you were so worried about conflict, that would have been something to be thinking about before you did all the stupid things you did.

i just want everything to be fine -- She's fine. Leave her alone.

it wasnt all my fault in fact, she was the one who started the argument. Anyways whatever happened, happened i cant change the past but i still care about her and she isnt going into right direction right now because she isnt around good people, and by saying this i mean she likes that feeling of being "****ed up" she was telling me how she wants to have a good future but she isnt around good people and i want to be there for her, i was very supportive and by the way only arguments we had was on the phone(texting) never in person i was always supportive and i was always there for her but the thing is her best friends was very jealous and she talks crap about me to her and she believes her, if there is any way i cant talk to her on social media (snapchat) because its the only social media where i am not blocked, should i say how i want to be with her and support her in everything/? because i tried apologising about relationship and stuff and that didnt go very well so i was thinking about if i can become friends with her and get in touch with her its gonna be much easier to get that spark going

it wasnt all my fault in fact, she was the one who started the argument. Anyways whatever happened, happened i cant change the past but i still care about her and she isnt going into right direction right now because she isnt around good people, and by saying this i mean she likes that feeling of being "****ed up" she was telling me how she wants to have a good future but she isnt around good people and i want to be there for her, i was very supportive and by the way only arguments we had was on the phone(texting) never in person i was always supportive and i was always there for her but the thing is her best friends was very jealous and she talks crap about me to her and she believes her, if there is any way i cant talk to her on social media (snapchat) because its the only social media where i am not blocked, should i say how i want to be with her and support her in everything/? because i tried apologising about relationship and stuff and that didnt go very well so i was thinking about if i can become friends with her and get in touch with her its gonna be much easier to get that spark going

she was the one who started the argument. -- The argument started because you were messing around and acting like you were "single" and she had had enough of it. She likely tolerated all the crap until she just couldn't hold it in anymore.

she isnt around good people -- It's her life and who are you to say they aren't good people? She left you because you weren't good for her. She seems to know exactly who and what's good for her. She doesn't need guidance from you and it's not your place to do that.

Stop obsessing over this. You say you understand how you got all needy and chased and harrassed her -- apparently you don't understand because you're still trying to figure out ways to continue doing that.

Leave her alone before you find yourself served with papers for a restraining order.

• Like 3
  • Author
she was the one who started the argument. -- The argument started because you were messing around and acting like you were "single" and she had had enough of it. She likely tolerated all the crap until she just couldn't hold it in anymore.

she isnt around good people -- It's her life and who are you to say they aren't good people? She left you because you weren't good for her. She seems to know exactly who and what's good for her. She doesn't need guidance from you and it's not your place to do that.

Stop obsessing over this. You say you understand how you got all needy and chased and harrassed her -- apparently you don't understand because you're still trying to figure out ways to continue doing that.

Leave her alone before you find yourself served with papers for a restraining order.

i havent been chasing and bothering her for past 3 month, and no i wasnt acting like i was single, there is this whole thing that you dont know, i mean i tried my best to get in touch with her and to get back with her but if she doesnt want that i cant chase after someone who doesnt want to be chased

i havent been chasing and bothering her for past 3 month, and no i wasnt acting like i was single, there is this whole thing that you dont know, i mean i tried my best to get in touch with her and to get back with her but if she doesnt want that i cant chase after someone who doesnt want to be chased

I gotta say this . . . yeah, you haven't reached out to her in 3 months, but the way you're coming across here pisses ME off. Imagine if you come across to her that way even if you got in touch with her.

Dude, get real with yourself. You've made it through 3 months, you can keep going.