Is that silly?

Sammy_Lee

Hi,

It's a long and complicated story. I met this guy at work. We both felt incredible connection.

It wasn't an everyday thing. He desperately tried connect with me...flirt...show me that he liked me, but I was going through something really challenging at the time and I could not reach out to him. So it looked like I'm not interested, playing or pushing him away, and only I know that I was not coming from this place. It was at work which didn't help at all....I felt like everyone was watching, well everyone noticed the chemistry between us.

It was going on for a while, then I changed offices and it all came to an end.

I'm here today, because I want to ask for your opinion. I'm thinking about contacting him via Facebook. Just sending him a friend request....reaching out that way... I have not felt such strong connection again....Of course I was thinking maybe I should leave it to fate- maybe we will bump into each other but so far we didn't.

It's crazy because chances are that he's involved with someone else and I will just look silly. It's been 4 years.

I can't get over the fact that I never had a chance to speak to him about what happened then. Or maybe I'm just being a silly romantic believing in true love/ connection..... why can't I forget about him?

Connect. Make up something that reminded you of him and say, Hey, this reminded me of you and wondered how you're doing and wanted to say hi.

• Author
Connect. Make up something that reminded you of him and say, Hey, this reminded me of you and wondered how you're doing and wanted to say hi.

Thanks so much! :)

Life's short. Whatever is meant to be....

• Like 1