LoveShack.org Community Forums

Reload this Page LoveShack.org Community Forums > Breaking Up, Reconciliation & Coping > Second Chances

Why after 3 months i am still feeling hurt when i think about it ?

Second Chances Called it off but doubting the decision now? Someone wants you back? Let us know about it!

Like Tree10Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20th September 2017, 4:27 AM   #16
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCrunchy View Post
It has been 1 year and it still hurts for me. I cried yesterday.
Not sure how to help but I'd like to say ur not alone
Have you dated anyone during this year?
toomanyquestions123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th September 2017, 4:29 AM   #17
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldoflavender View Post
Well when someone hurts you, it's not pleasant. Even we have physical scars from previous injuries and on a rainy day, it still hurts. Relationships are no different. When times are tough, these emotional scars hurt us. But with time, we get stronger and heal.

At first, I wanted those things too. I resonate with you because it's been 3-4 months for me too from an engagement. But like sometimes the INACTION they do is more telling than anything. Mine couldn't even tell me what I should do with all his crap that he just deserted me in my apartment. The VERY least he could do after all the **** he did to me. But meh. I mean that's very telling isn't it?

Just think of how they hurt you when you wish they would come back to you - and then you realize they never will. Until they get hurt one day and realize the responsibility of their actions, but it likely will take longer than you will ever wait for.

I never have an issue with breaking up because of "incompatibility" but how someone breaks up is very telling of how they would handle difficult situations with you in the future. And you don't want a bailer in life. So trust me, you're better off.
I do believe that the way a man breaks up with a girl tells a lot about his personality.
Old 23rd September 2017, 9:37 PM   #18
Established Member

I broke up a year ago and it still hurts when I think about it too much.
I have nothing really to input here I am sorry but I want to tell you ur not alone
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th October 2017, 3:25 AM   #19
Established Member

And suddenly, i thought i was doing well, actually i am doing well but since the start of October & my ex-fiance is on my mind all the time. This was not the case before, maybe because i was suppressing my feelings while dating & i didn't give myself time to heal. I am not sad or anything but the weird thing happening is flashbacks of our relationship continuously coming. They are like movies, i can see them in details, when we laughed, where did we go out to, when we kissed, when he was the sweetest guy, im remembering everything !!! like everything in details. I can clearly see his face inside my mind. He is just right there. For the first time since the breakup, i googled him to see what is he up to. I dont know what is happening ? is this a symptom for PTSD? i suddenly cant stop thinking about him, not in a sad way, i just think about him and remember everything.
Old 11th October 2017, 8:51 PM   #20
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by toomanyquestions123 View Post
Have you dated anyone during this year?
No I haven't. I am not interested in anyone and I am not attracted to many men.

I would explain the details but I'll just link the thread here

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/tran...-what-wrong-me

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/brea...ill-miss-my-ex
HiCrunchy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th October 2017, 1:20 AM   #21
Established Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiCrunchy View Post
No I haven't. I am not interested in anyone and I am not attracted to many men.

I would explain the details but I'll just link the thread here

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/tran...-what-wrong-me

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/brea...ill-miss-my-ex
Yesterday, after posting here i checked his whatsapp after 5 months NC. He used to have 2 sim cards, his country local sim card & my country local sim card with 2 different mobiles. I expected when i went to his whatsapp that belongs my country sim card to see another picture of another person using it because the sim card is supposed to expire in August. I tried to call the number to ask them to remove the picture, it was on roaming mode which means it is still him using my country sim card, recharging it online from abroad and still using it. I felt that this is soooo weird & i have been thinking about the reason why to keep a sim card of another country that he would never ever come back to it again & why is our picture together is still on a whatsapp of a phone he obviously still using ! I AM SO LOST !