How can I try and trust him now or should I trust him?

My boyfriend was chatting to his ex whilst we broke up there are messages saying he has feelings for her to his mate but he says he loves me and wants to be with me and he's finished talking with her and if he wanted to be with her he wpuldnt have chose me he would have just gone. How do I know he's not lying and forget all this and start again with him knowing he had feelings for her. She came on the scene s few weeks ago.

He still has feelings for her. He's not closing his doors to both of you so that he can have a back-up plan if he can't go with the other.

Save yourself the time and heartache and NEXT this person.

• Author

He says he has blocked her and he wants to be with me. He said if he wanted her he would have finished with me completely and gone with her.

Words. That's all he's giving you. What has his actions told you?

How long have you been broken up? Who broke up with whom? And how did he act after you first broke up?

It sounds like he tried to get back with his ex but she turned him down and now he's trying to get back with you.

• Author

We broke up for 2 days last

Week he finished it because we were arguing and he kept saying it was too much and told me to move on but i kept fighting for our relationship and he agreed to meet up for a drink and we worked things out then i found out he been chatting with her a few weeks before.

He finished it and you literally begged him to try again.

Doesn't that tell you something?

Never be the only one fighting for a relationship. He's got the upper hand .

• Like 1
  • Author

We spoke last night and he said he wished it all never happened. He told me when he told the girl he wanted to work things out with me she was hurt and blackmailed him so she didn't send me the messages between them I asked him if he had paid her and he said yes. I can't believe it and he just won't tell me what them messages were saying.

He's full of BS. He is trying to keep her from telling you what he's been up to with her and lying about it all.

Why stay involved in a mess like this?