Does my ex want to be with me or is she using me?

C_bates1990

First off let me start by saying I take full responsibility for what I did to cause this entire situation.

Me and my ex fiance were together for a little over 2 years. At the beginning it was like I automatically knew she was the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. I asked the question and she said yes. Soon after she found out she was pregnant... a few months later. My idiotic self sabotage quality came out and I slept with not 1 but 2 different woman. Long story short, i came clean. She left me for 2 months. We decided to try and make it work but it wasn't the same. I never stepped out again but she felt that I just didn't treat her with respect. Now we have been broken up for almost a year. Within that time I've managed to destroy our relationship. I got one of the woman pregnant and I'm dating the other.... good lord I know I'm a piece of work. Now that I've come to realize what I've done I've begun to take action to change myself as a person. Our relationship has gotten a lot better. So much so that we talk on a daily basis not just because of my daughter but just casual conversation. Now that she's seeing someone else and she seems to like the guy a lot. He just so happens to be moving away soon which leaves me with this. Over the last couple of months we've begun to be very sexually active with one another. Having sex 3-4 times a week. She still sees the other guy, spends the night with him and everything. She says they haven't slept together but if he tried to she would and has said that if he wasnt moving away she could see herself with him. My question to everyone is why is she continuing to sleep with me if she's in a relationship with someone else? Especially knowing that I want her back.

I honestly think that your treatment of her before has changed her feelings for you forever. I think she still might find you attractive and enjoy the sex, but she will never have those same feelings for you again. Once you treat someone that way, they never forget and rarely forgive. You feel you made a huge mistake and want her back, but unfortunately you'll just have to learn from this and move on and start fresh with someone new.

• Like 1

It really doesn't sound like there's a problem. Everyone is sleeping with everyone else....having babies galore. With no one seeing any future problems or consequences.

Why would you care why she's doing what she's doing?

ExpatInItaly

She is enjoying the sex and attention, but she doesn't consider you to be boyfriend material anymore. The other guy hasn't slept with her so she gets that from you. Simple.

When she does meet another man she really likes and who wants the same things, your little arrangement will come to an end.