Slept with ex after 1 month since breakup

So...I my ex broke up with me 1 month ago because she wasnt sure if she still feels something for her ex. So I went NC for about 2 weeks and let her ask some questions and solve her issuses.

2 weeks ago I invited her to a concert of our favorite band. She said we should prolly not see eachither that soon because she wants to see if she is missing me or just the things that she was doing with me, thibgs that she could just do with another man. I said ok, I will not contact you again untill you want to. I didnt blocked her number (just wapp and facebook).

Now, on sunday, she texted me if I want to to go out for a drink and just chat. I thought to myself if I can do that without getting back all the feelings that I just barely managed to overcome. So we went out, everything was ok, we laughed and everything was relaxed then, I thought we should get in the car and just go for a ride around town.

And so we did... and she told me that she still has some answers to get for herself about me... And she proposed to go to my place and stay there overnight. I told her that I wont let her into my heart that easy this time and if she wants something from me ahe should fight for it. She told me she tried to do the same thibgs with other guys.. even her ex... and it wasnt the same and after short time she always wanted to go home.

But it wasnt the same with me. So we went to my place, talked, and she looked like she is regreting a lot of what happend. She said she slept with some of her other "friends with benefits", even the one that she thought it was the best before me, and said it wasnt nearly as good as it was with me... I took that as a compliment...

Also she was happy that I made a lot of improvements for myself and gained more confidence ( I lost like 12 kgs in 1 month, got 2 new awesome tattos, finally cut my long hair and got a trendy haircut, almost finished my university degree, got a new job that is paid good...etc). So we spent the night like we were still together... same nicknames and sweet words and everything was perfect. So I dropped her at work and we had a little chat and she said that maybe that's how we should've started and maybe the things are going in the right direction for us.

Now after two days she texted me good morning and I asked her if she wants to go out "somewhere" with me (I plan to go to an event in the park and I know for sure she will love it) and asked her if she is free on saturday. She said she wasnt but for me is going to take the day off and she cant wait for saturday. Also mentioned that she wants to spend friday night together. I asked her today if she answered her questions about missing me and she said " Yes :)" and I asked if she got a good answer or... and she said " about that you have to realise by yourself my sweetheart".

Now comes my question... Do you think she realised what she lost and wants me back? Or she wants me just for sex and that's it?

She told you she slept with some other dudes and you took that as a compliment ?!?! I would have ghosted her as soon as I dropped her off... she obviously likes to be treated like a fwb. I mean think about it she still has their numbers ? It's been about a month ?

• Author

Well she told me before that she cannot stay without sex for more that 1 week... and she said she slept only with 2 of her previous **** buddies... I mean I slept with 3 of my ****frinds in this month... so I dont think that is that bad..

Superchicken

Oh man..:mad:

I hate how naïve some of us guys are sometimes.

Please tell me your like 18, because if your over 20, MAN !!!!.

What the hell are your doing getting back with her/it ?.

She left you to swing on someone else's "Rope".:o

She will do it again, and again, and yet again.

Dude, if a street dog bites you once, its going to bite you again and again.

There is NO love. Its simply a "Some one, till some one" relationship.

Your some one now. Till some one else..

Then, you'll "Fight", break up for a week or two, then, "Hey Babe, miss you":sick:

But guess what she did during that SSSAAADDD time apart...

Dude, your making us nice guys look like morons.

We don't need any extra help with that thanks...

Dump her. If you don't, I'll read about your bad times and pain with her in a couple of months, right back here !.

Ted.

So you two are a FWB? That's what it seems. She's got other FWB so I doubt she can be monogamous with anyone. Doesn't sound like serious relationship material right now if that's what you're looking for.