Saw my ex after 3 months of NC

Last saturday I was in mcdonalds and when I was about to go to the bathroom my ex showed up. She saw me but we didn't say anything. I went to the bathroom and when a returned, she went to the bathroom and then leave. Before that she was looking to the table I was with my friends.

Later I went to a party and I saw her again, she saw me too. I noticed that all her friends started making a circle around her, I suppose she was sad/crying and she left.

She was the one who dumped me, our relationship of 2 years came to a point of barely talking, i became distant and she was the one who always said that she wouldn't give up.

One day she broke up with me via text. I begged for a talk in person 2 weeks later but she said no, she said she was happier alone and i needed so move on with my life. This was 3 months ago. We didn't talk after that.

Now, after she saw me, she started posting sad things on her twitter, like "when you realize the things weren't that simple" or "you really need to ask yourself if you're really ok"

Before she saw me and after de break up she never posted anything that showed that she was sad. Not even once. She always posted happy pictures of herself, with friends. Like she was having the time of her life, when I was very sad.

I removed her from every social media.

I don't understand this attitude now. Regrets?

Is she trying to catch my attencion?

Did she realized she made a mistake after seeing me?

She might just be sad because she liked you but didn't see a future with you. It's not always easy for the dumper, but they break up for what they feel are good reasons. Nothing to read into what you have said. If she wants to contact you directly she can, but don't try to read into anything else.

Everyone deals with heartbreak in their own way and on their own time.

If you care for her and want to rekindle something, reach out to her casually. The worst thing that happens is you continue no contact.

Everyone deals with heartbreak in their own way and on their own time.

If you care for her and want to rekindle something, reach out to her casually. The worst thing that happens is you continue no contact.

Don't ever reach out to a dumper. It will cause them to feel more pressured and trapped.

IF she reaches out to you, decide what you want to do then.

• Like 2
  • Author
Don't ever reach out to a dumper. It will cause them to feel more pressured and trapped.

IF she reaches out to you, decide what you want to do then.

yap, i dont want and i wont talk to her. She broke up and told me to move on so thats what im doing. I just dont understand why she is using her twitter to "reply" indirectly to what i writte casualy.

yap, i dont want and i wont talk to her. She broke up and told me to move on so thats what im doing. I just dont understand why she is using her twitter to "reply" indirectly to what i writte casualy.

To bait you into reaching out to her first. Good on you for deleting her off social media.

• Like 1

Because when someone leaves you they often times feel free.

After a while it hits them and the freedom wears off. The feelings finally hit hard and they sometimes wonder what they did and if it was a good idea.

She's using twitter to get your attention.

She doesn't want to look bad.

You know......I usually never say this.

It in this case......it's been 3 months.

Reach out.

Just be a little on the defensive side if she's playing games with you.

I don't know enough about your situation.

No contact is for you to heal. It's not the punishment a lot make it out to be.

If you want to get over her and heal....stay no contact.

If you want to throw the hat back in the ring and your healed and she can't affect you anymore.....talk to her.

Communication and trust are pylons holding things up. She's trying to without trying to look bad.

Yeah......she posted like she was having a good time. They all do that.

Facebook is family advertising for everyone to show everyone else how happy they are. She probably wasn't as happy as she made it out to be.

Edited by Glhx