Guy I dated 7 months ago wants to meet up tomorrow

travelgirl3

I dated a guy for about 2 months, 7 months ago. He broke up with me because he felt that I did not like him as much as he liked me. He has texted me/emailed me every couple of months since our break-up. He mentioned that he would like to meet up for lunch tomorrow since we work in buildings right next to each other. When we were together he treated me very well and I have never forgotten about him. However, I'm a little hesitant to meet up with him because he did hurt me when he ended things with me. I'm going through a little bit of a rough patch from a recent break-up with a different guy and I don't want to have more hurt to add to the fire. Do you think I should meet up with him and see what he has to say? Also, do you think he genuinely likes me or do you think this is more of an ego stroke for him? He did tell me that he still looks at our pictures together and he thinks about me a lot. :confused:

I dated a guy for about 2 months, 7 months ago. He broke up with me because he felt that I did not like him as much as he liked me. He has texted me/emailed me every couple of months since our break-up. He mentioned that he would like to meet up for lunch tomorrow since we work in buildings right next to each other. When we were together he treated me very well and I have never forgotten about him. However, I'm a little hesitant to meet up with him because he did hurt me when he ended things with me. I'm going through a little bit of a rough patch from a recent break-up with a different guy and I don't want to have more hurt to add to the fire. Do you think I should meet up with him and see what he has to say? Also, do you think he genuinely likes me or do you think this is more of an ego stroke for him? He did tell me that he still looks at our pictures together and he thinks about me a lot. :confused:

So, I take it that you couldn't convince him that you did like him as much as he did you?