Complicity: she has a bf but still loves me

Eric21797

I stole my ex from her ex boyfriend. We were in love thats a fact. I moved away and we broke up. She dated a guy or two then had no place to go and moved back with her ex. Recently we have started talking and having sex. She said she still loves me and i believe that but she has a kid with her boyfriend and she dosnt wanna break up her family. I told her i can't keep doing this and if she didn't leave him I'd have to stop talking to her. Well i did stop talking to her. Do you think she'll come back now that im out of her life?

Telemachus

Come back? You ended it. There'd be no reason to come back. It's over.

Consider revising and re-posting. As it is, your question makes little sense. If you ask a better question or describe your situation better, you'll get better answers and comments.

findingsomeonespecia
I stole my ex from her ex boyfriend. We were in love thats a fact. I moved away and we broke up. She dated a guy or two then had no place to go and moved back with her ex. Recently we have started talking and having sex. She said she still loves me and i believe that but she has a kid with her boyfriend and she dosnt wanna break up her family. I told her i can't keep doing this and if she didn't leave him I'd have to stop talking to her. Well i did stop talking to her. Do you think she'll come back now that im out of her life?

i know you love her man, but she has a kid with someone else. you don't want to get involved in that drama.

• Like 1
Altair0770

I hope she doesn't come back to a home-wrecker. She had a boyfriend, you helped her cheat, and then she went back to that boyfriend and had a kid and you still went in to cheat. How about finding a woman that isn't already committed to someone else.