Do i stay with the one i love..?

My girlfriend and i were going through a difficult time and she said she was leaving me. I had come home and she went over to some guys house. Slept in his bed and made out with him.

We have argued and argued. We seem to be at a good place right now.

The only question i have is after fighting to stay with her just last night. Its been bugging me...

Should I really stay?

Im torn and i don't know where my emotions are really at....

Any advice?

BluesPower

Some more info please...

It does not sound good so far. You know that the "Making Out" part is total BS. She screwed him and you should know that.

How old are you guys. If you are old enough to live on your own you are old enough to understand what really happened.

Do you want to stay with her if she is screwing some one else?

• Like 1
  • Author

Im stupid in ways but i know for a fact she didn't screw him. Thats what happened.

Im mid 20's.

The part I'm trying to figure out is do i want her even tho she did that...

What other info do you want?

frigginlost
Im stupid in ways but i know for a fact she didn't screw him. Thats what happened.

Im mid 20's.

The part I'm trying to figure out is do i want her even tho she did that...

What other info do you want?

Denial is not just a river...

Were you guys broken up? Explain "she was leaving me".

• Like 1
  • Author

She already had made the I'm leaving you clear. But we never finished talking really. Honestly i know denial is a river. I also know that she is **** for doing that.

Im just unclear of where to go. Lets say those were the parameters... Thats what happened and it wasn't sex. What would you do?

She already had made the I'm leaving you clear. But we never finished talking really. Honestly i know denial is a river. I also know that she is **** for doing that.

Im just unclear of where to go. Lets say those were the parameters... Thats what happened and it wasn't sex. What would you do?

The next time you have a fight, be prepared for more of the same behavior.

• Like 2
frigginlost

Op, listen to what Zahara has said. It's right on the money. The fact that she has already shown that behavior is a dead giveaway that crossing that line is something she could do easily in the future.

Honest opinion? You're young. There are a ton of other women out there...

• Like 1
d0nnivain

If that is how she resolves conflicts by running to another guy's bed you are in for a long painful road if you stay.

For you to say you are in a good place with your GF now when you are in turmoil over her behavior makes me wonder what a bad place looks like in your world? Honey, where you are is NOT a good place.

• Author
If that is how she resolves conflicts by running to another guy's bed you are in for a long painful road if you stay.

For you to say you are in a good place with your GF now when you are in turmoil over her behavior makes me wonder what a bad place looks like in your world? Honey, where you are is NOT a good place.

Your absolutely right. I am not in a good place. i just can't figure out what to do. Im lost right now. In between different decisions.

• Author

Just tell me this. Why can't i leave? What is holding me back? Why do i believe this can still work out....

I was madly in love with her and part of me would hate myself if i just gave up.

Your absolutely right. I am not in a good place. i just can't figure out what to do. Im lost right now. In between different decisions.

The fact that you created an account and posted indicates that deep down you know what should be done -- you're just afraid to do it.

Edited by Zahara
  • Like 1
d0nnivain

make a list of pros & cons. I'll start it for you:

Pros: she's pretty; we've been together for ___ ; I'll be lonely if I don't have a GF

Cons: she has poor conflict resolution skills; I can't trust her; she's probably lying to me about what happened (she says they only made out but they probably had sex); this other guy is still in her life; this other guy has probably been in the wings or she's been cheating on me with him for awhile; she will do this to me again.

Continue both lists. When you are finished you will know why you have no choice but to get out of this

• Like 1