How to break ice? is it time?

During the Easter, Ex got a rose for my daughter to give me as a gift. I still love him and do want to have a chance to try working things out.

Is this a sign for me to reach out? We both have reached out and rejected each other a lot in the last two years, at different times. I am afraid I might misinterpret his intentions and end up pushing him further away.

Any advice?

Edited by benpom

You have been writing about wanting to get your H back for a long time. If you really do, then it is time to stop writing and do what women do so well.

Seduce him. When the time is right, flash him a boob. I guarantee he will look and think. Even if he doesn't take it then, If he knows that you are down, the stars may align one day and it may be on.

Anyone who says that sex wont bring him back, probably isn't male. It may not, but it greatly increases the odds. As long as there is no one else in his bed, if you really want him, you had better take that spot. This may seem sexist, but I don't think it is bad advice, given that you once told him you never loved him..

If you want your x back, you had better go get him....yesterday. If another woman beats you to it, then that's on you.

Good luck

Edited by Heathen
You have been writing about wanting to get your H back for a long time. If you really do, then it is time to stop writing and do what women do so well.

Seduce him. When the time is right, flash him a boob. I guarantee he will look and think. Even if he doesn't take it then, If he knows that you are down, the stars may align one day and it may be on.

Anyone who says that sex wont bring him back, probably isn't male. It may not, but it greatly increases the odds. As long as there is no one else in his bed, if you really want him, you had better take that spot. This may seem sexist, but I don't think it is bad advice, given that you once told him you never loved him..

If you want your x back, you had better go get him....yesterday. If another woman beats you to it, then that's on you.

Good luck

Don't do this. Relationships aren't built on boobs, they are built on communication. I would be insulted if my ex, after everything that went down, texted me her lady parts when we weren't at that level of intimacy. I would be thinking she meant that for another person, shes off somehow, etc.

Relationships have an ebb and flow to them. By rushing through the initial reconciliation stages, you are setting both parties up for an even bigger hurt.

Seduction is mental, a slow fuse burning.

Animals walk around with their privates exposed.

See the difference?

• Like 3

The real difference is that the majority of men would NEVER think that a woman who seduces with her sexuality is "animalistic". Most straight men wouldn't be "insulted" by any kind of seduction, they would be flattered. She isn't a stripper. She was his wife.

Of course there are those that are intimidated by a womans sexuality, who spends years singing cowboy songs about how their woman left them and took the kids and the mule.

OP, I may be incorrect in my "suggested approach, and I certainly meant no offense, but I read your previous threads and I suggest , there may be a few things you should address if you wish to get more than a rose.

You wrote that you told him that you never really loved him......ouch, thats a tough one

You wrote that you never felt passion or desire for him.

Trust me , he knew this and this is the main reason he may be hesitant to give it a real second chance.

Your xH didn't even feel safe to give you the rose, He had to give it to his daughter to give to you!

How is that "slow burning seduction" working for you? Time to try something different.

I am a anonymous poster, and this approach may not be right for you , but if you want to get your husband back, then you must overcome what you told him. He may need some time to believe that you love him, but I guarantee, he can figure out really quickly If you want him as a man. IMHO that s a great start.

Your first thread was "I lost the one I love". If you really love this man, (and by your post, I believe you do) then go get him, by any means necessary. If my suggestion is to much, then follow ZayKays advice. Don't overthink it and go for it. Don't be one of those guys posting for years on the breakup section, whining about their mules.

Good luck

Edited by Heathen
  • Author

I am a anonymous poster, and this approach may not be right for you , but if you want to get your husband back, then you must overcome what you told him. He may need some time to believe that you love him, but I guarantee, he can figure out really quickly If you want him as a man. IMHO that s a great start.

Good luck

Heathen, thanks a lot! I appreciate you reading my older posts, figuring out the big story and giving me advice. Your words gave me a lot of encouragement. I won't be following your advice word to word, but I will reach out to him in subtle ways.

Edited by benpom
  • Author
Relationships have an ebb and flow to them. By rushing through the initial reconciliation stages, you are setting both parties up for an even bigger hurt.

Seduction is mental, a slow fuse burning.

Bromeo, thanks! Yes, I agree to follow with the ebb and flow. I will be reaching out to him in subtle ways.