she wants me but i am screwed

i met a girl 3 years ago and she really like me , she wanted to go out with me many time and i kept postponing

1) i went once after 6 month and while driving her back to home she holded my hand in the ca as if she is telling me stop the car to have fun but i continued driving normally

2) i went another time after 4 month and she was giving me the “looks” but the night was normal i didnt do anything

so got upset and didnt talk to me anymore for a long time , 2 month ago i called her and told her i want to see you and she accepted and we went to have a dinner ( i am sure in her mind she was thinking of more than a dinner ) after we finished dinner i drove her to her home.

since then she is not talking to me nor replying to my sms/whatsapp msg even tho on whatsapp she is viewing them ( they turn blue )

i am asking her to go out 1 more time but getting no replies !!!

i know i was my mistake not to give her what she wants but how can i fix it now and go with her at least once ??

She showed you she was interested in you and you made it clear that you weren't interested in her, so she has now moved on.

She will not put herself in a position to be rejected again, which is why she is ignoring you now.

• Like 1

She probably doesn't want to get too serious with you because she knows you are functionally illiterate.

• Like 1