Is he going to come back?

Immortal-Memory

Immortal-Memory

Hello there,

My boyfriend and I know each other for more than a year and half, and been dating for almost 8 months now. We were arts students, he is one year older than me and we liked each other secretly, both of us are introverts and nobody ever confessed. I was diagnosticated with sever depression and lived with it for three years now. I liked that guy so much it hurted me knowing he had a girlfriend and I decided to get a boyfriend too [which is not my current boyfriend.] We've been dating for 6 months but we broke up because of his betrayal. The guy I always liked came to talk to me on Facebook, and we kept talking during the whole summer till the day he confessed he liked me since the very beginning. But he had to move to another city because his father got married and we are in a long distance relationship now. He comes to see me once in two or three months, it is indeed a bit hard but I feel lucky because others in LDR doesn't have the opportunity to meet.

Latelly, he started acting really weird. Telling me he loves me so much all the time [it's not that I hate that, but I believe that a word may lose its meaning if we repeat it all the time..] He literally blocked all my male classmates from my friendslist, gets mad at me because I answer like 3 minutes later and starts asking me if I am busy doing something or talking to someone else. He even called me a cheater because I sent a message supporting a male friend because his sister had brain cancer. He gets angry if I try to go to bed a bit early or when I want to take a nap. And whenever we start arguing he calls me a liar, that I never loved him and he don't know why I was acting all that time. He even called me a bitch, knowing that I literally hate being insulted. He threats me to deactivate his account for several days or to go to bed early whenever we start "fighting", saying he don't feel well. Always blaming me for causing him deep sadness and that he can't focus on his work whenever I start to "overreact". The last time we fought was because I answered 5 minutes later because I went to the bathroom. He gets mad whenever my internet ends. I don't have a wifi device so I need to pay for my internet once in two or three days knowing I can't get money all the time because I don't have a job and I'm still studying. It's been three days already since the last time we spoke, I see him online all day long and he still didn't sent any message [knowing I was the last who sent a message]. He always says that no matter what may happen between us he will always come back. I guess I hurted him when I called him paranoid and schizo the last time we argued, but he kept calling a liar and I couldn't stand it... I feel bad whenever I say similar stuffs despite of him saying much worse.

What do I do now?

Edited by Immortal-Memory

What do you do?

You delete this abuser from your life. He doesn't love you. He loves power and control.

This isn't healthy, it's not normal, and you need to stay far away from him. He's a bad guy, OP.

• Like 3

I agree with ExpatinItalty.

This guy is mentally abusing you. The only thing delaying the physical abuse is the distance. This is not going to get better for you.

Nobody has the right to block anybody off your social media. His expectation that you get back to him within 3 minutes is absurd.

You know he's not mentally right in the head. That is why you called him paranoid and a schizo. Listen to yourself.

You block him. Run as fast & as far away as you can get.

It seems to me that this man has a lot of insecurities. The reason men are acting in obsessive paranoid way is usually insecurity for obvious reasons.. distance. A man who is not confident or having enough trust in himself will always be paranoid and act out in such manners. He knows he's far and he can't control the distance and the situation so he channel his insecure feelings into anger and fight. It's always easier for a man to shout his anger than shed a tear. The situation is not healthy. You need to take a step back, this is not love it's obsession.