Here's my plot-twisted story, need some thoughts

SunnyRainbows

SunnyRainbows

Dear readers,

First of all thank you for your own time, this post might be a bit long but I'll try my best to keep the story rolling interestingly.

About a year ago I decided to break up from my ex-girlfriend for a very simple reason, I was far, she cheated, I decided nothing is worth saving.

Then, I just went and met new girls, had a good time and then decided I should pick a good girl for a relationship rather than going on nocturnal rampages.

On one occasion, I met two girls, they were friends, my buddy and I decided to have a double-trouble night. Eventually I ended up sleeping with one of the girls whose name is irrelevant, but her friend lets call her... amm... deadly-scorpio (referring to her zodiac) didn't really like the idea as she was attracted to me without mentioning it and they stopped being friends.

After some time, Scorpio and I kept meeting, and with time we ended up sleeping. In that time I was meeting other women, without having sex as I wanted to first find out their true deep nature and try to find a good relationship material.

Alright, so far, so good. Scorpio and I were not in a relationship, had sex, all good. Time passed, I got to know her deeper, decided to cut all kinds of communication with other women and chose her for a possible relationship.

Scorpio is a nice girl, had really tough life, she is courageous and very Very independent, she moved to another country (Where I live) on her own at the age of 18. She lived currently in a village for new comers where they learn the language with other new comers.

With time she told me she has a really good friend there, lets call him, Justice (building up the plot and irony). They were hanging out a lot and she was helping him out, he was helping her out. All good, we all have friends.

Scorpio started to send me signs of deeper feelings, you know its the kind of things you see in the eyes, holding hands on the sunset walking down the sea shore and all kinds of romantic moments. Hell, I even chose to get my face get ****ed up when we were in the bar and a group of 9 or 10 drunk guys started picking up on her. After I got hospitalized and got my face all "working" again I called her, and we had that moment of "Relationship talk" and decided to go exclusive.

Well, all is nice with some spice, I decided to ask whether she had unprotected sex or is currently having, just to make sure we are clear from any risky nasty ass diseases. I was fine with both of us being polygemic (Is that how you call it?) before the relationship took its official step. She told me that I should be calm as she has not slept with any other mate in the village. Alright cool, +1.

I also before that invited her with her best friend Justice and her other girl, friend to join us for a party. Its always nice to make bonds with partners best friends, all of them stayed at my place for a couple of days. It happened 3 times that we all chilled together. Except on the third time came a plot twist.

Justice got super drunk with all of us, and then took me aside as he wanted to tell me something. He told me they have slept ones in the past and that he is glad she is now in a relationship with me and that she really loves me.

Then later that day I found out from her best, girl, friend they slept way, WAAYYYYYYY more than ones. And of course, it was a round robin situation, She sleeps with me then with him, then with him and let the roller coaster begin. When I found out the truth I asked her really calmly whether or not she had something to sexually do with her bestfriend as she calls him. She replied that nothing ever happened and when I told her I know the truth it all got ****ed up, she said it happened ones, then she understood I know the deeper truth and sat silent. She also noted it all happened before the relationship became official. and that the last time they slept was a month before we gone exclusive.

Then I felt like something is not right, and Justice, which is kinda cool with having the guts of telling the truth, told me that they slept a day before, or after, or same day we gone exclusive which she later regret and stopped sleeping with him.

Now the whole situation is kinda ****ed up, She lied about sleeping with others, She introduced him as her bestfriend with whom she never slept which is a lie, and she brought him to my house... which is kinda weird.

She was crying when I told her I don't want to see her again, she also asked whether can I let her fix everything and tell me the truth and have another chance to restore my broken trust in her... She also told me that she loves me, She didn't do it in a dramatic way, she was crying out of pain I could see it and talking out of regret.

I decided to take a week off to think about everything, let her deal with her demons in the mind and then come and let me know what she thinks about the whole situation and what she is planning to do.

Telling you the truth guys, I am the kind of a guy who don't like to deal with lies I ended all previous relationships before because of the very same reason. But I do have some deep feelings towards her and I want to decide whether to continue my separate adventurous wild night life or kind of think about it, I do wanna think about it but it is really so ****ed up and plot twisted that I don't even have a clue of how to begin the thinking process.

All opinions are welcomed, many thanks in advance.:)

Edited by SunnyRainbows
typo

I myself, would definitely not want to be involved with someone who did this to me. To lie to me several times and have the audacity to have this guy come to your house ?? That is messed up.

If you do think you want to try this out, I think there will be many problems. You may not trust her easily seeing as she lied several times before. Also, what about this guy? Is she going to continue their friendship or is she willing to cut him off because she really wants to be with you? You also need to have a sit down with her and talk about this and take things slow of you did decide you want to try.

• Like 2
  • Author
SunnyRainbows

What is also weird is that I don't feel threatened or anything alike, I just feel calm... and that She can be my side-B but I don't want to disrespect her. The only feeling I got is deep disappointment.

• 2 weeks later...

Oh boy....

My ex once said, "Never betray someones trust. It's the worst form of betrayal" and then lied to me a bunch of times.

Liars will always lie, based on my experience. So it comes down to whether or not you actually trust her, or feel you can ever trust her.

• Like 1