Ex co-worker cheated on me a year ago ... out of nowhere she greets me happy bday

triple-s

I celebrated my bday last night with friends and this morning i came home i noticed my ex was lurking on my website and commented on my blog and wished me a happy birthday ...

Our relationship ended pretty rough and we arent really on good terms . worst of all she cheated on me with another guy at work (and we currently all work together )

anyway its been a year since that happend . I know my feelings have been set aside and im ok now .

i wrote back to her and said " Thank you , i wish you were there to celebrate with us - i miss you so mch " ( in a sincere friendly I MISS YOU )

point is . i know shes with that guy and she cheated wtf ... and im sure she had good intentions ...

My Question is ; why would she do that out of the blue ? Is that her way to get back into my head ?

If youre thinking why i wrote her what i wrote because it came straight from the heart that i do miss the times i was with her but i know for a fact we can never be together cuz she literally lined up a new guy to replace me wtf

She hasnt replied back nor do i expect anything back ... I dont think i can be friends with her cuz it hurts too much ( i disciplined myself not to look on social media on her stuff etc )

what are you thoughts on how i should handle this ? esp when i see her at work ?

Should have ignored the message. But no going back now....just ignore her. Do not give her anything thing else....she's proven who she is and you deserve better.

• Like 1
  • Author

Thank you for your reply ... I reacted based on how i was feeling ( and that was the truth ) ... why would she even do that tho ? when we see each other at work she treats me like a stranger .... then out of the blue , she sends me a birthday greeting ?

what are her intentions ? was it wrong for me to say i miss you ?

I don't want to make you feel bad but... it was almost definitely wrong to say you missed her. There's no saying why she wished you happy birthday but it could've been a plethora of reasons. Anything from she could've been leaving you breadcrumbs to absolve her guilt or flex a muscle to see if you would reply (thus showing her she still had some power over you and could affect you-- which it did) to she could've been really missing you as your birthday made her think of you but then changed her mind and went back to ignoring you.

Either way you have NOTHING to gain from still thinking about this. Yes, it happened, but she's with someone else. Also, she cheated on you, and it ended badly, AND you're not on good terms. Why would you even consider her intentions? I'm more concerned with yours considering if this is how much you are pondering it, sounds like you are not fully over it/her.

Being cheating on sucks but don't let it destroy you. Go back to NC and work on yourself. Move on like she has.

• Author
Why would you even consider her intentions? I'm more concerned with yours considering if this is how much you are pondering it, sounds like you are not fully over it/her.

Being cheating on sucks but don't let it destroy you. Go back to NC and work on yourself. Move on like she has.

Agreed . I just wanted a second opinion from another point of view and youre right i dont know what her intentions were but you said so yourself THE RELATIONSHIP WENT BAD ... why the hell would she even try to message me tho yknow ? i said i miss her as a way of telling her yeah i appreciate the thank you an i do genuinely miss her / I wasnt asking her back or anything now was i ?

are you saying that me saying I miss her is saying to her I still care about her and want her back ?

i think ive become a bit smarter than last time to get burned again ...

It just baffles me that someone has the audacity to lurk on my site , drop a comment *( AND EVEN INCLUDE HER EMAIL ) ... is this what you call breadcrumbs ?

Happy birthday is one of the most common breadcrumbs that an ex will send. Just a "happy birthday" means little. People even wish "happy birthday" to people that they barely know.

"i wrote back to her and said " Thank you , i wish you were there to celebrate with us - i miss you so much"

Way too much if you were to respond at all, which has already been pointed out that you shouldn't have, but what's done is done. Just a "thank you" would be the most I would've sent, but since she cheated on you, she didn't deserve anything. You basically told her that what she did to you is okay and that you are still not over her and would probably take her back at the drop of a dime, without her having to do much work at all. That's how I read that and I'm pretty sure she senses that too. She at least knows that you're not over her and that you harbor no ill feelings about the cheating. That was not a "just" friends type of "I miss you". A friendly "i miss you" might have been more like, "Hey, thanks. Miss ya"

I suggest that you do not contact her again and if she tries to contact you, that you ignore or tell her to please do not contact you again.

She CHEATED on you. Do you really find that acceptable? If so, then you might want to try seeing a relationship therapist because you might have some self esteem issue. Have some self respect. Sorry, I feel very strongly against people who cheat.

• Author
Happy birthday is one of the most common breadcrumbs that an ex will send. Just a "happy birthday" means little. People even wish "happy birthday" to people that they barely know.

"i wrote back to her and said " Thank you , i wish you were there to celebrate with us - i miss you so much"

Way too much if you were to respond at all, which has already been pointed out that you shouldn't have, but what's done is done. Just a "thank you" would be the most I would've sent, but since she cheated on you, she didn't deserve anything. You basically told her that what she did to you is okay and that you are still not over her and would probably take her back at the drop of a dime, without her having to do much work at all. That's how I read that and I'm pretty sure she senses that too. She at least knows that you're not over her and that you harbor no ill feelings about the cheating. That was not a "just" friends type of "I miss you". A friendly "i miss you" might have been more like, "Hey, thanks. Miss ya"

I suggest that you do not contact her again and if she tries to contact you, that you ignore or tell her to please do not contact you again.

She CHEATED on you. Do you really find that acceptable? If so, then you might want to try seeing a relationship therapist because you might have some self esteem issue. Have some self respect. Sorry, I feel very strongly against people who cheat.

Thank you i needed that .

Youre right. Not gonna lie , i do miss her in THAT sense and im working my best to build my self esteem to a whole new level . ; What do i do now ? i still work with her at the office .... do i pretend nothing happened ?

I just dont effin get why the hell would she even bother to reach out isnt she happy with this new fella ? isnt she happy for me that i left her alone ????? I stayed absolute disconnect with her for so long .

btw , in the new year I requested to be transferred to a different location. for a whole year i stood my ground and kept NC and even stayed off her social media ( it hurts too much to see what shes up to so i didnt even dare to ) until she reached out last night ....

again youre right --- All the happy birthdays i received didnt have that same happy birthday vibe that my ex sent thats for sure ... I reacted to it foolishy .

Why is she tormenting me for ?!??!?!?! what is she trying to get out of it !??!

You are tormenting yourself. She's not helping by doing it what she did. It was selfish and probably just maybe to relieve some guilt of hurting you and you relieved her by the way you responded. You just ignore and pretend nothing happened now. Get this into the past (it's just a small blip) and move forward. It was mistake that YOU did to yourself. Be pissed! Tell yourself you're better than that and it wont happen again. You don't want a CHEATER! Someone that thought so little of you. Someone that showed you zero respect and she just did it again with the happy birthday. No respect for you whatsoever. You need to do this for yourself. Accept that this happened and wont again and move forward.

• Author

I took a screenshot of what you wrote and i will be reading it over and over . Tomorrow if i see her at work ill just pretend nothing happened. What if she initiates contact again or replies ?

I have to admit; i admire the strength you posses against cheaters. how did you do it yourself to dig yourself out of that hole ?

If i transfer office locations do you think that will help me once and for all ? i put up with working with her for a year ... until this happened >_<

help . i need some real ass kicking advice and youre doing amazing dumbass

I took a screenshot of what you wrote and i will be reading it over and over . Tomorrow if i see her at work ill just pretend nothing happened. What if she initiates contact again or replies ?

I have to admit; i admire the strength you posses against cheaters. how did you do it yourself to dig yourself out of that hole ?

If i transfer office locations do you think that will help me once and for all ? i put up with working with her for a year ... until this happened >_<

help . i need some real ass kicking advice and youre doing amazing dumbass

Okay, here we go.....if you can, block her...if you can't and receive another communication of any kind, delete it without opening it....the girl you fell for, either no longer exists or never existed, unless you fell for a back stabbing, lying, cheating heart breaking girl. If you fell for that person ( I don't think you did) the issue no longer is with her but your picker is severely broken. Be strong, independent of any tie to her. Understand that she really doesn't care about you, (if she ever did, she would have never cheated on you). She only cares about herself and the feedback she got from your response i.e. I miss you etc. This to her says what she did was okay....is that really the message you want to send?

I assume you'd like to meet a girl who will value you and your attributes. If this is true, it won't happen while you're willing to be tethered to her in any way.

• Author

ok a strange thing happened at work today :

I show up and i see her . We walk by each other and i just smiled . didnt say a word to each other . Moments later the guy who she cheated with walks in ... it appears they didnt arrive together and they didnt say a word to each other.

We went to work as usual and i noticed she started to show signs of looking like shes having a hard time concentrating ( blinking her eyes , holding her head up ) . She has a history of seizures and i thought she was going through an episode. I bumped into her in the back and i asked if she was ok and she started to slur her words. She looked awful - that look where you havent slept , puffy eyes and just spaced out expression. She tells me she hasnt eaten anything in 5 days only orange juice.

I started to get worried so i told my managers that she should be sent home she is no condition to work . The managers started to talk to her in the back an i saw her crying on the table ... ( ididnt ask what happened )

The other guy she cheated with, was around and he didnt even bother to help . When she left the building she took an uber out and went home . That other guy didnt even bother to help her. i continued to work and just got home right now ...

I never heard from her after that ...

I know what youre thinking - I shouldnt bother . i know i know . Im just concerned about her well being. I didnt offer to give her a ride or send her messages asking if shes ok . I left it as is .

Now based on what i wrote up at the top --- is there something going on why she could be upset that may involve Me ? She greeted me happy birthday out of the blue and i said i missed you so much ...

then i see her at work today and shes a bloody mess

.... Am i overthinking or did i have some effect on her ?

If I could reach across the screen and shake you I would.

Think about it. She hasn't eaten if 5 days. She just so happens to text you Happy Birthday yesterday out of the blue. Nothing back from her. She comes back into work here on Monday a mess and doesn't look like she's slept much. The guy she was seeing that she cheated on while with you is ignoring her.

He's either just dumped her or he cheated on her. You know how tough things can be on someone when they are cheated on and or dumped.

She was looking for a soft landing, was feeling down and decided to text you to see if you would reply, to make her feel a little better. You did.

Do you want her (the woman that CHEATED on you) to come running back to you because things may have gone south for her? Be her plan B to help her get over this? Again I ask you. Do you have any self respect?

You should not be her prince in shinning armor. You should not be that friend that is there when she's down or sick. Why would you even want to be friends with someone like that?

Whatever is going on is not about you. It's about her and that guy or whoever she is seeing. Remember she hasn't eaten for 5 days. That's well before your text reply.

From what you have said, this is my opinion on what is going on.

• Like 5
ok a strange thing happened at work today :

I show up and i see her . We walk by each other and i just smiled . didnt say a word to each other . Moments later the guy who she cheated with walks in ... it appears they didnt arrive together and they didnt say a word to each other.

We went to work as usual and i noticed she started to show signs of looking like shes having a hard time concentrating ( blinking her eyes , holding her head up ) . She has a history of seizures and i thought she was going through an episode. I bumped into her in the back and i asked if she was ok and she started to slur her words. She looked awful - that look where you havent slept , puffy eyes and just spaced out expression. She tells me she hasnt eaten anything in 5 days only orange juice.

I started to get worried so i told my managers that she should be sent home she is no condition to work . The managers started to talk to her in the back an i saw her crying on the table ... ( ididnt ask what happened )

The other guy she cheated with, was around and he didnt even bother to help . When she left the building she took an uber out and went home . That other guy didnt even bother to help her. i continued to work and just got home right now ...

I never heard from her after that ...

I know what youre thinking - I shouldnt bother . i know i know . Im just concerned about her well being. I didnt offer to give her a ride or send her messages asking if shes ok . I left it as is .

Now based on what i wrote up at the top --- is there something going on why she could be upset that may involve Me ? She greeted me happy birthday out of the blue and i said i missed you so much ...

then i see her at work today and shes a bloody mess

.... Am i overthinking or did i have some effect on her ?

You handle the situation in my opinion.. perfectly. Do not do ANYTHING further and do not fall for anything she may tell you, text you or so on.

Anything that happens come here first and post it.. not for advise really.. to collect your thoughts and see what everyone advises so you can make a rational response.

You need to worry about you ultimately and your feelings. Do not consider this a game changer...

• Like 2

Ugh, dude, what are you doing?

If a man walked up on the street, pulled a knife out and stabbed you directly in the back, would you text him MISS YOU!! OMG :rolleyes::lmao::sick::bunny:kthxbai??

No, you wouldn't. The next time you saw that man you'd either fight or you would run. That's EXACTLY the way you should treat this woman.

You shouldn't want her back because she's dirty, but if you do, you certainly aren't going about it the right way. She has ZERO respect for you. There is absolutely no way she can be attracted to a man she doesn't respect. Bro, seriously, do you really want a woman like this in your life? Do you know what happens to men who marry women like this? Do you know what happens to children raised by women like this? Do you want to give up half of everything while this guy from work sleeps in your bed?

You will learn this lesson, but unfortunately you will learn it the hard way. I'll be seeing you around, I guess.

• Like 4
Ugh, dude, what are you doing?

If a man walked up on the street, pulled a knife out and stabbed you directly in the back, would you text him MISS YOU!! OMG :rolleyes::lmao::sick::bunny:kthxbai??

No, you wouldn't. The next time you saw that man you'd either fight or you would run. That's EXACTLY the way you should treat this woman.

You shouldn't want her back because she's dirty, but if you do, you certainly aren't going about it the right way. She has ZERO respect for you. There is absolutely no way she can be attracted to a man she doesn't respect. Bro, seriously, do you really want a woman like this in your life? Do you know what happens to men who marry women like this? Do you know what happens to children raised by women like this? Do you want to give up half of everything while this guy from work sleeps in your bed?

You will learn this lesson, but unfortunately you will learn it the hard way. I'll be seeing you around, I guess.

Oh..oh boy.. I saw the back story... WOW...

Dude you need to run!

• Author
I

Think about it. She hasn't eaten if 5 days. She just so happens to text you Happy Birthday yesterday out of the blue. Nothing back from her. She comes back into work here on Monday a mess and doesn't look like she's slept much. The guy she was seeing that she cheated on while with you is ignoring her.

He's either just dumped her or he cheated on her. You know how tough things can be on someone when they are cheated on and or dumped.

She was looking for a soft landing, was feeling down and decided to text you to see if you would reply, to make her feel a little better. You did.

TOTALLY appreciate your opinions dumbass --- and Yeah that was exactly my thoughts - it seemed that there had something was 'off' from seeing that he didnt help her or even showed any concern.

You're right ; she doesnt give a **** about me . My actions today wasnt me trying to be her prince in shining armour but my concern as making sure she doesnt faint or hurt herself at work ( passing out etc ) .--- but yeah yeah , i STILL shouldnt do anything.

I will abide by this.

If this is indeed true and he dumped her or their relatioonship is on the rocks ; i guess this is karma kicking in ' what goes around comes around ' and in the flesh. I know you guys mean well and i honestly NEED this sort of kick in the arse feedback so i really really appreciate it no matter how harsh it is . I didnt contact her again or did i try to follow up . even if she is back at work the next day i will continue to do my thing and just leave it be .... While we dont know what is going on behind the scenes whether the dude did leave her or she left him or WHATEVER . i really have to watch my actions as soon as her next move POPS up and ----if she tries to pull anything i promise to keep you guys all posted before i make any incorrect moves and dig myself into another hole.

Again ... i will remain at a neutral innocent bystander at this point. will not email her or contact her .

will keep everyone posted !

• Like 1
  • Author
You handle the situation in my opinion.. perfectly. Do not do ANYTHING further and do not fall for anything she may tell you, text you or so on.

I wont do anything , I didnt contact her after work . or later on ... my hands will remain untied . I helped her at work as any normal concerned co worker . I dont know what is going on but i was just being a good samaritan trying to help a co worker . I didnt try to offer myself to help . I simply told the managers she aint looking like she isin good condition to work thats all

Anything that happens come here first and post it.. not for advise really.. to collect your thoughts and see what everyone advises so you can make a rational response.

I will Absolutely post on here first before i do anything ( if need be )

You need to worry about you ultimately and your feelings. Do not consider this a game changer...

Not gonna lie ; im a bit curious as to what happened as to why she hasnt eaten in 5 days ( dumbass may be right ) - it sounds like somethings on her mind or somethings bothering her . When i saw her she looked like absolute crap. No makeup , Eyes puffy . Half the words came out of her month didnt make sense and she was stammering . If they indeed are on the rocks -- and her reaching out to me was a cry for help or soft landing ---- i hope she knows i am aware who she really is and its not like she can snap her finger and will instantly save her .... ill tell you all this ; I KNOW WHO AND WHAT SHE IS( and what she is capable of ) . Even if she tried to get back to me , my senses are aware of what she has done to me , so rest assure im not 100% blindsided and be that chump. Not again .

• Author

You shouldn't want her back because she's dirty, but if you do, you certainly aren't going about it the right way. She has ZERO respect for you. There is absolutely no way she can be attracted to a man she doesn't respect.

Absolutely . I am aware of who and what she is ... If their relationship is on the rocks ; that is pretty intriguing to me because perhaps she is getting a swift kick to the arse by karma .

if that is the case im an innocent bystander watching ...

She doesnt care about me . i know this . i can guarantee you that the chances of me taking her back are going to be very slim to nil . I know who she is and what shes capable of . Plus, my entire family knows what happened and she cheated on me ... believe me you guys on here arent the only ppl who will be shaking me ... my friends and family will slap the **** outta me if i did .

Im totally aware of whats going on here ladies and gents ; and all your points are valid . im super thankful for all your feedback on this as it guides my mental state to make the next move properly

.... Will be on standby until ( if another instance occurs ) ... =) thanks everyone

OP, I went back and read your original thread on this woman, and I must say that you were probably a rebound to her at best.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/568590-price-i-paid-dating-co-worker-updated#post6767662

Not only that, she was still living with her "ex" BF when you two started hanging out! :bunny: Certainly you must have sensed there were some troublesome issues with this woman when you were getting to know her intimately?? Come on man! You hung out with her from December 2014 to April 2015, a total of 4 months, then she dumps you, after ditching you to go to a party with "Bob", the coworker guy! Then she later tells you in June of 2015: " The reason i broke up with you is i cheat on all my boyfriends ... and sorry but i already slept with someone else " :eek:

This woman totally dissed and humiliated you, then dumped you! Why do you give a crap about her health and why she hasn't eaten in 5 days??? Despite your words, your actions are saying that you're still holding onto hope that she will come crawling back to you if the 'Bob" guy has dumped her. I hope this really isn't the case, but I get a bad feeling reading your posts that you may want this girl back in your life.

Something else I picked up in your posts, is how much you catered to this woman, and placed her on a pedestal. IMO, you did far too much for her, far too soon without truly getting to know her first. It is also clear to me that she had ZERO respect for you either.

I think you should stop with the caring and concern about her. Ignore the breadcrumbs from her, and only interact with her on a professional basis while at work. Just remember how she treated you, when if and when you need a bit of motivation to help keep you strong while moving on.

honestly! if my co-worker ex crush fell down at work and starting having a seizure i'd step right over him. i might advise the switchboard to call EMS on my way to the loo, where i'd smile, in privacy.

cuz that's the normal way you feel towards **** heels that stab you. with little or no remorse.

of course she used your birthday to contact you, she's a user. hellllooo?

you can't fix her. you can not undo what she's done to you and frankly i haven't the stomach to read excatly what that is, i only read the words cheater and bob.

f her!

or.

with me and my crush co-worker, who's way younger then me and on and off for years, i've given him many lectures about, no matter what's going on with us, after 14 years of co-worker "friendship" a decent person wishes the other a "happy birthday, merry xmas". dumb ass.

and he did wish me a happy thanksgiving.

which leads to me wondering if he has any regrets. and leads to me losing weight since chasing my own tail sure does burn a lot of calories.

i know he has regrets. i know he realizes that no one has ever loved him like i did. okay, like i do. and no one ever will.

however, no one has treated me like **** before, not to the level he did and therefore, with that in mind, he can go piss up a rope. or.

have a seizure, in public, his choice.

stay away from her or rescue her, again?

either way, be honest.

if you are happy she threw you a crumb, admit it to yourself, if you are happy she's "free" admit it as well.

or if you are happy, inside, in the place we all hide from ourselves, that she's gettin her "comeuppance", admit it, hug it and enjoy it.

which will not take any effort. so you don't have to take any action.

you just have to practice your reaction.

careful.

• Like 1
  • Author
OP, I went back and read your original thread on this woman, and I must say that you were probably a rebound to her at best.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/568590-price-i-paid-dating-co-worker-updated#post6767662

Not only that, she was still living with her "ex" BF when you two started hanging out! :bunny: Certainly you must have sensed there were some troublesome issues with this woman when you were getting to know her intimately?? Come on man!

-- yes I was shocked when she asked me to hang out with her when her ex bf was right across the other room ( no respect for him !!! ) . At that point i already felt things were so awkward

You hung out with her from December 2014 to April 2015, a total of 4 months, then she dumps you, after ditching you to go to a party with "Bob", the coworker guy! Then she later tells you in June of 2015: " The reason i broke up with you is i cheat on all my boyfriends ... and sorry but i already slept with someone else " :eek:q

This woman totally dissed and humiliated you, then dumped you! Why do you give a crap about her health and why she hasn't eaten in 5 days??? Despite your words, your actions are saying that you're still holding onto hope that she will come crawling back to you if the 'Bob" guy has dumped her. I hope this really isn't the case, but I get a bad feeling reading your posts that you may want this girl back in your life.

- not gonna lie . my feelings are buried deep down . A year ago i can say it hurt like hell . right now ive channeled my thoughts to have it not affect me as much and i did pretty good only because she wasnt at work for 6months due to her medical condition ( seizures )

Something else I picked up in your posts, is how much you catered to this woman, and placed her on a pedestal. IMO, you did far too much for her, far too soon without truly getting to know her first. It is also clear to me that she had ZERO respect for you either.

- the reason why i fell hard for her is ive knwn her as a friend for 9 years . we werent close but being her co worker for a long time ; i felt like she was trustworthy . i was wrong . i had no idea who she really is

I think you should stop with the caring and concern about her. Ignore the breadcrumbs from her, and only interact with her on a professional basis while at work. Just remember how she treated you, when if and when you need a bit of motivation to help keep you strong while moving on.

Youre right :( all points you said here are 200% accurate . She sent me a message on my bday as breadcrumbs . i fell for it . She doesnt give a **** .

its been 2 days and she never replied or even followed up after my reaching back out on her . I feel like an idiot right now . i need to get myself out of the equation and i hope my transfer request works so i can move offices .

I cant do this to myself anymore and dumbass is right -- im doing this to myself . :(

I celebrated my bday last night with friends and this morning i came home i noticed my ex was lurking on my website and commented on my blog and wished me a happy birthday ...

Our relationship ended pretty rough and we arent really on good terms . worst of all she cheated on me with another guy at work (and we currently all work together )

anyway its been a year since that happend . I know my feelings have been set aside and im ok now .

i wrote back to her and said " Thank you , i wish you were there to celebrate with us - i miss you so mch " ( in a sincere friendly I MISS YOU )

point is . i know shes with that guy and she cheated wtf ... and im sure she had good intentions ...

My Question is ; why would she do that out of the blue ? Is that her way to get back into my head ?

If youre thinking why i wrote her what i wrote because it came straight from the heart that i do miss the times i was with her but i know for a fact we can never be together cuz she literally lined up a new guy to replace me wtf

She hasnt replied back nor do i expect anything back ... I dont think i can be friends with her cuz it hurts too much ( i disciplined myself not to look on social media on her stuff etc )

what are you thoughts on how i should handle this ? esp when i see her at work ?

Handle it by ignoring her! She was looking for you to stroke her ego - which you provided.

Go no contact. Consider changing jobs.

• Author

Update : so its been a few days ... i havent been at work but will be there tomorrow .

she never replied back to my message . nothing .

One interesting tidbit i noticed . She commented on my website exactly 10:41pm on Dec 17

Well , 10:40pm that same day --- me and a group of co workers went to go see the new starwars movie to celebrate my bday . Perhaps she wanted to get my attention by interrupting me right when the movie started cuz she knows im into starwars

Coincidence ? Lol

anyway ... breadcrumbs indeed . im an idiot for falling for it.

The way i see it, she really was justifying herself by me responding. I wonder what effect it will have instead if i didnt reply

You need to stop reacting to everything she does.

She CHEATED on you. That's almost the worst you can do to someone. Let that sink in. 0 respect when someone does that to you. And you can't comeback from that. What trust thier was is GONE. Not to mention the hit your ego took.

I know it hurts. Been there. Don't analyze her actions.

• Author

sooooo I was at work today . on my lunch break ... saw them BOTH sitting behind me and i can see them thru the reflection of the computer screen laughing and talking ... =\ . Felt like 1,000,000 knives stabbing me allover again

Its almost like shes doing this just to get my attention and rubbing it in my face. She knows how i feel about her yet she can sit there and laugh with her new guy while im in the room ( just like she did with me the first time i ran into her ) ... I should have known from the start . I got myself into this and its up to me to get out

She doesnt care for me . Nor does she respect me . AT . ALL

I would NEVER put anyone in the same position shes put me --- its the worst feeling ive ever experienced in my life

Truth to be told ; im the only one who can do something about this and I dont wanna feel like this anymore . YOU'RE ALL RIGHT . I am doing this to myself and i need to leave this toxic environment once and for all .

I hope my transfer request commences in the new year ( they told me i have to wait till the new year cuz its too busy at the moment )

*sigh*