My ''Married man'' texting back?

Hey guys, i really want advices :( i don't know what to do.. here the thing..

i met this guy at my first day of work, i immediately had a crush on him (he's still so attractive) and apparently it was mutual because he didn't stop looking at me that day...Later he started to talk to me, he visited me at my office, he was just being the sweetest...later he asked me for my phone# and then on whatsapp he asked me to hang out together... all seems to be fine but.. he's married.. a married man :/ i didn't like the idea of being with a married man but i felt like we had this deep attraction/connection.. that i accepted to have this affair.. that last 2 months..

i was having the time of my life with him.. we felt like we were in a relationship, we had specifics days to be together, he always was jealous of my friends.. like a normal couple.. at first i was like ''ok he's married but he likes me, it won't last 1 day, one kiss and we're done.. it can't last longer'' BUT IT LAST 2 MONTHS and obviously was way more than one kiss.. and the worst thing was that i fell in love with him...later i noticed that he started to lost interest on me, and it was hurting me a lot.. plus the fact that i had to see him everyday because he was my coworker.. it hurt seeing the indifferences.. he stopped texting, calling, and there were no longer days to be together..

i finally was brave enough to asked him what was going on.. why did he stopped everything without even telling me.. then he told me that he ''did wrong'' not telling me to ''break up'' but.. what we were doing wasn't right.. that he can't leave his family for a girl that he just met and i really got that's right (he has kids and i never told him to leave them)...he also told me that he was falling in love with me too.. and all ended in a 30 minutes phone call...

days passed by and i got another job (so that means i'm not able to see him anymore or everyday) and everything was like we never met.. we stopped texting, calling, hanging out.. everything.. at first i cried, i was hurting but later i felt better and i wasn't thinking about him that much.. i was getting over it.. after one month of being separated he texted me back with an ''Hello'' and i responded, we talked like friends.. then he continued texting and calling me again ''Just to say hello'' and later he called me to hang out (I couldn't because of colleges duties) but now he seems to be interested again.. and my heart is beating again for him... he's now initiating the conversations but we haven't talked since this friday 25th.. now it's monday 28th..should i text an ''hello''? or wait for him to do it? I NEED HELP i still feel something but i don't want to get hurt again but at the same time i want to talk and hang out with him.. :(:(

Do not get involved with a married men.

Do. Not. Get. Involved. With. A. Married. Man.

You know exactly what will happen if you do. Exactly the same as last time. He just wants a bit of fun and sex. You will get hurt. Again.

• Like 3

OP,

Do not get involved with a married men.

Do. Not. Get. Involved. With. A. Married. Man.

You know exactly what will happen if you do. Exactly the same as last time. He just wants a bit of fun and sex. You will get hurt. Again.

This ^^^ x 1000 :eek:

Don't go there, OP.

You are being used. And you being used by another woman's husband.

Block him and forget about him. This isn't going to end well for you.

Good money says his wife got hints of something going on, you got the cold treatment, she likely backed off and now he is hot again. You engage him you had better get a comfortable seatbelt cuz this ride is bumpy.