Am I making a big deal out of nothing?

Been broken up for 3 months after a 3 year relationship. He has 3 kids from a previous marriage, I have one from a previous relationship, we have 1 child together.

We've been working on things (seeing a counsellor etc) but have been intimate during the entire duration of the break up.

He disclosed to me that he went on a date during our break up. He ended up going further and saying he actually went out twice with the same girl. We have a six month old baby together. He said he didn't tell her about our baby but did tell her he had 3 kids (the kids he had from a previous relationship). He said he was trying to have sex with her because he was mad at me. He said he didn't own our child to her because he worried if she knew he had a baby, she wouldn't have sex with him.

I'm hurt, angry, disgusted, that he would pretend like our child does not exist and I want to reconsider working things out with him and seeing a counsellor. Am I making way too big of a deal about this?

No. You're not making a big deal out of nothing. I think he's an absolute piece of **** for doing what he did.

You deserve better, but your situation is complicated because of the children involved. I'm sorry.

I'd be more upset about the fact that he was trying to have sex with someone else to make you mad. Was this before or after you had decided to try and work things out?