CRAZY UPDATE to my crazy situation with dumper ex! What the hell!?!?!

Forget About Her

Forget About Her

Just incase you don't have the full story, you can check out the latest at http://www.loveshack.org/forums/showthread.php?postid=445519#post445519

Okay, so literally an hour ago, the ex calls me at work. I explain to her why I won't watch her dog and she is cool with it. We chatted for a minute, and I asked her if she tells her boyfriend about what she says to me (i.e. I love you, I miss you, I want to be with you), and she said that she actually told him last night.

So I asked her what exactly did she say. She told her NEW BOYFRIEND of almost 3 months, that she thinks I am her soul mate, and that she loves me and can't stop thinking about me. You will never guess in a million years what his reply was. "I LOVE YOU AND I DON'T WANT TO LOOSE YOU!". This shmuck told her that he loves her. What in the bloody hell is he thinking?

She said that she thinks he is a really nice guy, and that she likes him a lot, but she wishes that I would treat her like he does. This is some crazy stuff.

Anyway, we talked a bit more, and i told her that if she made the decision to get back with me, I don't know if I could reciprocate that decision. A few minutes later she says "I want to be with you, but I don't know if either of you are the right one". I ended it with "Well, i'll talk to you later" and she said "Okay, bye." That was it.

What is your take?

LucreziaBorgia

My take is that her boyfriend would probably have a very different story from hers.