Ex-Gf back in my life

x360dan123

The first girl I ever loved and I recently got back in contact after talking on and off for a while since she broke up with me 7 months ago. We get into an argument and then stop talking, but one of us eventually gets in contact after a month or month and a half.

I have been seeing another girl and told her about it and she told me she doesn't want to know about her and seemed jealous. So, I asked her if she had fallen out of love with me when she broke up and she got really candid and honest and said she was barely holding herself together at that time and couldn't be with anyone, and especially because i was leaning on her too much. She also said she really did love me before we broke up.

Before this, in getting back in contact with her, i told her about this girl and

she said you have a girlfriend go be happy, when i said i wanted to be friends. Then i said just because i'm dating a girl doesn't mean i still don't care about her and she just said no and then no again as i explained i still cared for her.

Then she said she wished she never met me and she brought up everything i had said to her over the past few months that i said in anger. At the same time, she said a few months ago that i meant nothing to her, yet she from what i gather is saying she never stopped loving me? I even messaged her saying i never stopped loving her either and she messaged back "Ok".

The truth is i still love her and actually do want to be with her but i moved on because she told me too.

I'm really confused and don't have too much experience in relationships. I'm 26 and she is 25. What is she trying to say? Any help would be appreciated.

It sounds like you should probably end things with the new girlfriend because if you were really into her you wouldn't still be pining over the ex.

Your ex doesn't seem like she's really interested in friendship with you or in getting back together with you either. Let her go, leave her alone and focus on moving on and healing yourself.

• Like 1

First of all you need to understand that girls are capricious. They talk and act on emotion which can change from day to day.

Whatever she meant by her words it's clear that she lost her feelings for you. You need to accept that and move on. If I were you I could concentrate on my new gf as it should help to forget your ex.

planning4later
First of all you need to understand that girls are capricious. They talk and act on emotion which can change from day to day.

Whatever she meant by her words it's clear that she lost her feelings for you. You need to accept that and move on. If I were you I could concentrate on my new gf as it should help to forget your ex.

"The oath of a woman I inscribe on water."

-Sophocles

• Author

Thanks for the replies. I just don't want to give up on her if there is any chance of being with her because i love her so much.

In your own words you said you love your ex very much ... so u need to break it off with the new girl.

If i were your ex i will not be involved with you while you are with someone else.

You keep hanging on but from your posts I see nothing of where she is back in your life. Am I kidding something?

No contact is your best bet. Move on already first loves mostly end. That's where you're at.