Love should always win!

DamagedHeart1

I see so many people in turmoil here over breakups or mistakes they have made or that someone they love has moved on and they don't know what to do.

I'm in no real position to offer advice to anybody...iv ****ed things up in life more times than I can count, even quite recently.

All I can say is that we are all human..none of us are built to be perfect and we are all flawed.

They say love hurts but that's not true, loneliness betrayal confrontation stress pressure and fear are the attributes of love and they hurt...love is the only thing in life that doesn't hurt and that makes everything OK.

So you've met somebody....you've spent some years together....the talks are about the future...and you've totally freaked out....you've done a runner maybe? Thrown in the towel? Went to seek comfort in the arms of somebody else? Wake up everyday still thinking of the person you pushed away? It happens to us all... it's the most horrible feeling in the world...not just that you messed up in the first place but the pang of guilt and regret that tells you your actions may have stopped any chance you ever had of fixing it? Yup...sounds familiar right?

Love should always win...there are such things as a fairytale...and you know it when all you can think of is waking up next to the same person everyday....walking down the aisle towards the person you can't take your eyes off.....nursing the child you created together in your arms and knowing that love made it all happen. That's the feeling that's irreplaceable...and nd if you have lost it at the minute you should never fear...love is real and thought people might move on...love doesn't.. the heart doesn't. If 2 people love each other they will overcome anything...regardless of how long it takes or how hard it is to get your head around....no matter how much time you pend apart every song place person and thing will remind you of them and you will always know that is who you are destined to grow old with.

Love should always win...and if it's real love...then it will.

• Like 2

It's nice to know some people have that mindset and that you have that determination and motivation to think like this...

But I disagree completely.

It's nice to know some people have that mindset and that you have that determination and motivation to think like this...

But I disagree completely.

What is it you disagree with exactly?