Need I want to revive my relationship with my ex

Hi guys so I have been dating my ex for 3 months we have been in a relationship for a month now and it's being the best moment of my life so far. She's such an amazing person she messages me everyday we hang out we do fun stuff together I have met her family and friends and it's being fun. She's 24 and I am 21 but she's someone I see spending the rest of my life with. We even plan to visit England for Christmas and spend the summer in Italy next year and they have been booked. So basically a few weeks ago I had a terrible week were I may have lost my job Whixh will mean I can't Finnish my degree as works helps to pay for my degree. We went out on w double date and once I found out I may have lost my job I was upset and Angry with myself and didn't speak much during the date so I went home because I was so upset. She dumped me the next day saying that we are culturally different and I am not mature bearing in mind I was a bit sceptical about a relationship at first she wanted it I spoke to my mum and she told me that if you love her so much then you should be together which I do I love her so much and she does too. Her brother weeding was the next week and she told me she needs space to focus on the wedding which i haven't spoken to her in 7 days. I know she's had a terrible past with her ex and suffers from some depression when she was in college and gets broken down we stress easily but we have been so good I don't know why it's all ended all of a sudden like this I love her so much and want her back in my life please help. She told me that she loves me so much and timing not right but that doesn't mean she doesn't want anything in the future I am confused also she hasn't deleted my number Or Fb and still has me on every social media site . she always told me that I mean a lot in her life and she doesn't want to loose me whilst we were togehter.

Sorry to hear about this break up. It sounds liek you are taking it pretty bad. Perhaps she is dealing with a few things on her own that she might need space with. Sometimes you can help strengthen the relationship by there for her as a friend that she can count on and help her just be her. Do you genuinely care for this girl? or is it strictly just a physical attraction. Sometimes we need to not think of what We want in a relationship but develop the relationship according to the other person's needs. Just a few thoughts.

Sincerely,

• Author
Sorry to hear about this break up. It sounds liek you are taking it pretty bad. Perhaps she is dealing with a few things on her own that she might need space with. Sometimes you can help strengthen the relationship by there for her as a friend that she can count on and help her just be her. Do you genuinely care for this girl? or is it strictly just a physical attraction. Sometimes we need to not think of what We want in a relationship but develop the relationship according to the other person's needs. Just a few thoughts.

Sincerely,

Yes I genuinely care for her very much

Don't pressure her by keep asking for her back :) take it slowly and let her come back to you, pressuring and begging isn't a good idea (not that I think you're doing that) if she loves you as much as she says she will come back off her own accord