I really don't know anymore...

About 4 months ago my girlfriend (I'll call her Taylor) broke up with me saying she doesn't feel anything towards me anymore...

I loved her and to be honest, even though I am way better now, I'm still far from getting over her.

By that time I contacted my previous ex (let's call her Emily) because I really needed someone to talk to, someone to share my thoughts and troubles with. She was really nice, she took care of me, she guided me through the worst and she remained my best friend. I'm not afraid to say that we're important parts of each other's life.

The thing is, Taylor and Emily are still kinda close friends...

I blocked Taylor on every kind of social network I could think of and I also put her on blacklist so she couldn't call me.

I was slowly getting better but recently Taylor started trying to message me via Emily, so sometimes Emily resends me some stuff from Taylor, always something about how she misses me and how she never wanted to lose me...

I should mention that in the meantime Taylor started dating one of her classmates so she's probably just sad for losing me as a friend or something...

I don't want Taylor to be a part of my life anymore, I don't even wanna know about her existence because only that way I seem to be getting better .

But on the other side, I really care about Emily and don't wanna upset her or hurt her somehow by ignoring Taylor :(

Any advice will be highly appreciated

ExpatInItaly

If Emily is truly your friend, she will understand why you don't want to hear any news of Taylor. I don't see why that would upset her.

If it does, she's not really a very good friend to you.

• Like 2