I want to show her that I want to be with her.

carlosb7792

So I dated this girl for 3 months. Normally when I date someone I feel like the first month we're able to see other because we're just feeling each other out. With that being said we hung out every weekend because She lived an hour away. On the 4th weekend I was closing my apps an tinder came up. She seen it and asked "how at dating apps going for you?" After that she said she was going home after we ate. She started crying, saying she didn't wanted to date anymore until she met me. I'm military and told her I didn't know what I wanted to do because I'm moving back home for college. She said that she was going to move back to move back to Philly with me. I started to be negative and pretty much threw out any scenario to sound like it wouldn't work out. For all that she still spend the weekend over time we continue to talk and dated. She had took in the Plan B pills two weekends in a row and end up in the uterus infection. After that things are again different she was always asking me what we're doing and what's going on with us and I will tell her that I was meaning I'll be in a relationship and that's what I want to. after that we agreed that I will give her time to think and it was on a Monday to me by Friday. She ignore me all Tuesday so Wednesday she was sorry because of the sickness you told me "I think we should stop talking" after that On Thursday she told me that were done and it's too late but later on she told me that she was a pain she wanted me to take care of her and then Friday she told me the same thing we're done it's too late. Sunday I what's her mom house with flowers to try to talk to her personally, she wasn't there Tuesday she called me saying the same exact thing that she felt the same.

2 weeks went by and I reached out to her. She didn't answer but called back in 10 minutes. We talked and both say we miss each other. I told her that I felt like nothing could change her mind and she said was staring to feel the same. I told her how I felt and at the end of the convo she said she would think about and get back to me. After that phone called I reached out to her every other day. Sending messages like "good morning, have a good day" " have a goodnight and be safe this weekend" got a response to the good morning text but nothing for the next to.

Move on my friend. WWWAAAYYY too much drama for such a short time dating. Find someone new to date until you're settled wherever you plan to live.

Too much drama, and yes this relationship has played out to its completion in my eyes. She is over it. You need to start moving on from this by cutting contact, and stop embarrassing yourself by reaching out to her.

• Author

Thank you guys for the advice, I really appreciate it! I just feel like there is still something there and that is what is pulling me away from moving on. Im waiting for her to give me an answer but I'm on the verge of telling her it's done. Im not the type to rush but I felt she was. She's been cheated on and abused in all of her relationship. She told me she is scared to give 100% and come up short. I feel like she is confused and is being protective and I understand why. Am I the only that feels like there's still a connection? Lol I only reached out to her to show her I care.

Edited by carlosb7792
Add more
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

So I've dated this girl from 3 months. Everything was good, we clicked off the jump and we had good chemistry. This is broken girl who has been cheated on and abused in every relationship. She said she hasn't dated anyone in over a year. We both had the same birthday to (July 7th). After a month of dating she caught me on tinder. I explained to her that I was unsure what I wanted. After that we continued to talk and hangout every weekend. There was an arguement and she would always ask me "what's going on with us?". I had the upper hand and got too comfortable so I didn't think nothing of it. Towards the 3rd month she brought it up and I got annoyed and cursed her out. Next day she said "I'm done and it's too late." I pured my emotions out and everything. I took her flowers, talked to the mother. 2 days later she called saying she felt the same. Went 10 with no contact and I reached out. We both said we miss each other and the conclusion of the convo was her thinking about giving me a second chance. I reached out 10 days again and she said "no". Every since I've haven't reached out to her. I do respect her decision and understands where she is coming from. I don't want to give up because I feel like there is something still there. I do want to fight for her but my hands are tied behind my back.

I pray all the time asking for forgiveness and for a second chance! She told me that me being indecisive pushed her away and I understand where she is coming from. Any ideas or advice would help?!?!

I think the best thing for you to do right now would be to step back and go No contact with this girl. Let her go and maybe take some time to figure out what you actually want. You did act very indecisive and that is not a secure feeling to run back to...if I were that girls friend I would advise her against reconciling with you, especially knowing her past of hurtful relationships. You describe her yourself as a "broken" girl...and I find that a very sad way to define someone. Maybe she is just tired of bs, and knows redflags when she sees them/experiences them.

A lot of people take what they have for granted and don't miss it until it's gone. If you push them away, sometimes they don't come back. So do some self reflection, move on, and learn to keep a good thing when you got it. She deserves someone who knows what they have.

• Like 1
  • Author

First of all thank you for responding, I truly appreciate the advice. If you can respond that would awesome. I described her as "broken" because of her past relationship and she told me that her step sister got raped by her dad on her bday. I did treated her with respect, like a gentlemen and I was always honest to her. Things were moving to fast and after a month of dating she was crying over me. I was indecisive because I'm military and plan on moving back to Philly so that explains that. I know I pushed her away but that wasn't my intention. Like I said she hasn't dated anyone in a year so she took that risk with me for a reason. We had good chemistry and all. We would even stare at each other's for minutes. She told me that I was special to her and it sucks knowing that I blew by being unsure. I wasn't expecting her to leave honestly.

I've had reached out numerous times to show her I'm for real. She won't let me see because she said she'll get confused?? The mom wanted this work and did some talking to her. She did told me "I'm scared to give it another shot and come up short". I do want this chick because how she made me feel and that's why I don't want to give up. If you can reply back I would truly appreciate it.

Are you sure you weren't correct in being unsure and pulling back in the first place?

Are you sure the reason you weren't all-in to begin with is because she is "broken" and is not a good match for you?

Bat-$h1t-crazy and broken chicks can have their allure at times because when they look at you with those big yearning eyes and cuddle up to you like their hero and white and knight it does make us feel all mighty and masculine.....if only for a few moments in time.

But the reality is that they are also exhausting and frustrating and soul-sucking. And they are also flighty, contradicting and at times downright exasperating.

You may miss her looking up at you with those big puppy-dog eyes and you may miss some of the frenzied sex, but if she was the right match for you in the first place, your thoughts and intentions would have been clear and you wouldn't have wondered what it was that you wanted - you would have known what you wanted and you would've made the offer upfront and out in the open.

You miss how she made you feel at times. That doesn't mean she was necessarily the right match for you. If you had felt she was 'the one' deep in your heart and soul, you wouldn't have been in Tinder looking and you wouldn't have expressed your indecisiveness to her and you wouldn't have been giving her feelings and insecurities the brush off.

IMHO nature took it's course here.

She has problems and issues. You didn't want her problems and issues to become yours.

Trust that you made the right decision.

• Author

Thanks for responding! You make some really good points, I'll be honest. Yes at first I was indecisive, had my guard up high and was comfortable. The reason why I was indecisive was because I'm military and I have 10 months left. What I mean by that is that is was never my intention to be in a relationship. Also I don't like to rush things. Over time I did start to change my mind but I feel like when I was changing my mind so was she. I do miss her and the times we had. I wasn't her and because of that I haven't giving up.

I'll be honest, I have been talking to other girls and I have dates lined up but I'm doing that to be distracted from the situation. She told me she went fishing with a guy friend and also went paint balling. I don't want to give up and I do understand her decision and I respect it. It'all be nice to get another response from you.

Every case is a case, do what feels right to you.

Like i did, i'm not the type to give up on anything i really want... so i keep on holding, trying, made changes in my life, made myself better for myself and also her.

But after 2.5months of the BU, i can tell you everything that i did didn't help in getting her back, instead it pushed her further away. It feels like ****, everyday is like a nightmare, i'm not healing and not getting a step further on getting her back. So ask yourself, do you want to keep on feeling like this in six months?

Being constantly rejected hurts and no one deserves that, only you can stop your pain.

You love her more than life itself, would do anything to have her back right? SO WHAT??? If she tells you NO, i don't want to be with you, i don't love you anymore or whatever reason she says...might not even be what she truly feels but she is sticking with it and HURTING you. Would you do that to her? No you would not because you love her and don't want to hurt her.

I took her for granted, so she is right i don't deserve her, nor do i have the right to force her or bother her anymore. I did everything i could pos BU, i fixed myself, it would be a complete different relationship, but she still refused.

I truly love her, but i don't want to suffer anymore, the only advise i can give you, is to block her, its hard AF i know!! But it hurts less...whats not seen its not felt right? Move on mate, I m really sorry that this as also happen to you but you have to move on.

Even if you don't want to move on and you still want her back the process is the same... you don't want to convince her to come back to you... SHE HAS TO FEEL IT HERSELF, and it has to be her to reach out to you or it would not last!

Good Luck with whatever you choose to do.

• Author

Sorry for what has happened to you. Honestly, to me I feel like it's right to move on but still make efforts here and there. I tried to convince her so now I think it's best if I go NC till I either hear from her or till I decide to reach out.

We had good times and all. After a month I felt like she was moving too fast and I wanted to slow things down. Since I was unsure on what I wanted she more then likely felt like she was wasting her time. I do understand her decision because I wouldn't want to waste my time either.

At this point all I can do is let her be, pray for her and myself and go from there. I told her that I wasn't going to force her to be with me. Since the BU I would admit that I haven't really giving her space.

Chasing a woman who rejected you is the best way to push her further away.

I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject (check out Mark Manson "Models", Corey Wayne "3% man" books). Women do not want to be chased. In the movies it seems that all you need to do is profess your love, bring flowers, etc. THIS NEVER WORKS!!!

Now, don't beat yourself up about it. We've all been there. It's a knee jerk reaction to being rejected. As a guy we think that all we have to do is the opposite of what pushed her away but when she leaves it is too late.

Women don't think like us. They are not logical at all - they base their actions on emotion. We are not wired that way so we don't understand it. Basically when you act desperate like that it is a HUGE turn off. They look at you as weak and unattractive and think "Where was this before? He's only doing it because I left him". And the reality is they are right. It's not that we didn't want to keep them (or is it?), rather we think everything is fine when it is not.

Be a rock, don't be a d!ck. Move on with your life and get other women to show you are not so invested in her. She will think "I wonder if I made a mistake?". Then again, she could be gone for good. The good news is you now have new women to distract you.

I've been on a two month+ campaign to get back with my ex and did all the stupid stuff mentioned above. It wasn't until I stopped and just became a rock that I started to make progress. We're still not back together but are seeing each other / having sex more often / talking about the future.

In retrospect, I will never do this again. It may work out but it's been too much of a rollercoaster ride.

• Like 1
Every case is a case, do what feels right to you.

Like i did, i'm not the type to give up on anything i really want... so i keep on holding, trying, made changes in my life, made myself better for myself and also her.

But after 2.5months of the BU, i can tell you everything that i did didn't help in getting her back, instead it pushed her further away. It feels like ****, everyday is like a nightmare, i'm not healing and not getting a step further on getting her back. So ask yourself, do you want to keep on feeling like this in six months?

Being constantly rejected hurts and no one deserves that, only you can stop your pain.

You love her more than life itself, would do anything to have her back right? SO WHAT??? If she tells you NO, i don't want to be with you, i don't love you anymore or whatever reason she says...might not even be what she truly feels but she is sticking with it and HURTING you. Would you do that to her? No you would not because you love her and don't want to hurt her.

I took her for granted, so she is right i don't deserve her, nor do i have the right to force her or bother her anymore. I did everything i could pos BU, i fixed myself, it would be a complete different relationship, but she still refused.

I truly love her, but i don't want to suffer anymore, the only advise i can give you, is to block her, its hard AF i know!! But it hurts less...whats not seen its not felt right? Move on mate, I m really sorry that this as also happen to you but you have to move on.

Even if you don't want to move on and you still want her back the process is the same... you don't want to convince her to come back to you... SHE HAS TO FEEL IT HERSELF, and it has to be her to reach out to you or it would not last!

Good Luck with whatever you choose to do.

Remember, all the improvements you made are done for YOU and your next girl. Not a waste by any means - you will have better RLs in the future if you realize the mistakes of your past ones. If not, you will be destined to repeat them.

• Author

First of all I do want to thank everyone who has took time to respond, share experience and give advice!!!

I do believe that's how she feels right now. She is probably like "he's doing all this now and not before?" And I understand. I do felt like I pressured her to make a decision. I don't think I was desperate at all. I tried to show her I was for real but I did that when she said she was done.

I feel like the best thing for me to do is let her be, giver her some space. I do hope she comes back because it was a really good bond and chemistry. I treated her with respect, like a gentlemen, Was 100% honest with her. Only thing is that I was unsure because how fast things were moving and the time left I have in the military.

I hope to hear from her and I do hope it works out. But for now we both need space and time to reflect. I hope I didn't pushed her away. I just don't know if I should reach out in a month or 2 or wait to see if she reached out?

• Like 1
Chasing a woman who rejected you is the best way to push her further away.

I've been doing a lot of reading on the subject (check out Mark Manson "Models", Corey Wayne "3% man" books). Women do not want to be chased. In the movies it seems that all you need to do is profess your love, bring flowers, etc. THIS NEVER WORKS!!!

Now, don't beat yourself up about it. We've all been there. It's a knee jerk reaction to being rejected. As a guy we think that all we have to do is the opposite of what pushed her away but when she leaves it is too late.

Women don't think like us. They are not logical at all - they base their actions on emotion. We are not wired that way so we don't understand it. Basically when you act desperate like that it is a HUGE turn off. They look at you as weak and unattractive and think "Where was this before? He's only doing it because I left him". And the reality is they are right. It's not that we didn't want to keep them (or is it?), rather we think everything is fine when it is not.

Be a rock, don't be a d!ck. Move on with your life and get other women to show you are not so invested in her. She will think "I wonder if I made a mistake?". Then again, she could be gone for good. The good news is you now have new women to distract you.

I've been on a two month+ campaign to get back with my ex and did all the stupid stuff mentioned above. It wasn't until I stopped and just became a rock that I started to make progress. We're still not back together but are seeing each other / having sex more often / talking about the future.

In retrospect, I will never do this again. It may work out but it's been too much of a rollercoaster ride.

You are somewhat right, although I think this psychology some times applies to guys too.

For me, when my SO was pleading and begging me to stay, I was kind of offended. I was thinking: why do you only want to fix things when you are receiving the consequences? Why didn't you think with your brain before you hurt me? I was mostly offended because it seemed like he was pleading out of fear, not out of love.

Now the table has turned. He has given up, and I want to get him back. He was also offended that I wanted to reconcile. He was saying: why do you only want to do this after I started the divorce process?

But I still think the pleading stage is necessary. If he did not plead back then, I would doubt his love and devotion and I would not want to improve the relationship. I would not file divorce myself, but we would just be stuck in a lonely unhappy marriage.

In the retrospect, I think if we just separated for a while (after the pleading stage), putting things on hold while we were having conflicts, things would have worked out. To me, I really needed time to figure out things on my own. Separation gave me time and space to do reflection, healing and to find a solution to the problems. But if this happened a few years ago and before we had children, I may not have been mature enough or motivated enough to find out the source of our problems. I would have just given up and moved on.

Edited by benpom
Are you sure you weren't correct in being unsure and pulling back in the first place?

Are you sure the reason you weren't all-in to begin with is because she is "broken" and is not a good match for you?

Bat-$h1t-crazy and broken chicks can have their allure at times because when they look at you with those big yearning eyes and cuddle up to you like their hero and white and knight it does make us feel all mighty and masculine.....if only for a few moments in time.

But the reality is that they are also exhausting and frustrating and soul-sucking. And they are also flighty, contradicting and at times downright exasperating.

You may miss her looking up at you with those big puppy-dog eyes and you may miss some of the frenzied sex, but if she was the right match for you in the first place, your thoughts and intentions would have been clear and you wouldn't have wondered what it was that you wanted - you would have known what you wanted and you would've made the offer upfront and out in the open.

You miss how she made you feel at times. That doesn't mean she was necessarily the right match for you. If you had felt she was 'the one' deep in your heart and soul, you wouldn't have been in Tinder looking and you wouldn't have expressed your indecisiveness to her and you wouldn't have been giving her feelings and insecurities the brush off.

IMHO nature took it's course here.

She has problems and issues. You didn't want her problems and issues to become yours.

Trust that you made the right decision.

Insane how much pretty much every sentence in your post resonated with me and described my situation perfectly. Wow.

I'm in the minority here, but I disagree with Oldshirt. I think that just because someone has been cheated on and maybe has some trust issues because of that doesn't automatically mean they are batsh*t crazy. They could be a wonderful person with a great heart but maybe.... like ALL of us... have some issues. Hers being trust issues. Sometimes an ounce of compassion and understanding goes a long way in proving you are not like the rest of the guys. When you don't run and you can be present this builds trust.

And Seven, although I love Mark Manson's blog, I do not think any sort of PUA tactics are going to get anyone real love. They might get you laid, or in multiple shallow relationships, but beyond that it's just sad. Not to mention, it's manipulative, objectifies women... and when you move from Mark Manson (one of the only guys who can do PUA in a non toxic way) onto Roosh V and the red pill BS, it gets creepy to the point of glorifying behaving like a sociopath

I may have been a little triggered by your post because i recently broke up with a guy who had studied it in the past, and I noticed a lot of shady "game" behavior so I read bunch of those books too and was really appalled by the whole approach. He's doing exactly what you described, on all the dating apps within 24 hours trying to get with as many women as possible, etc.. when in reality if he would have came to me and said something like, "Hey I realize that I was devaluing you and not respecting your feelings, and healthy relationships require compromise and I realize you are worth the effort" with or without flowers, I would have welcomed him back with open arms and he would have seemed stronger and more masculine and more alpha and amazing than ever before. With the PUA game playing he just seems like a douche and it affirms my decision that he wasn't worth the effort ever.

I think sometimes just showing empathy and understanding can go a long way with a girl. Sorry to get it off base a little but maybe the OP can see another approach/view from a female

Edited by cupcake888
  • Like 1

Well, that's a crap situation for you. However, if there's a positive in this, it's that your ex is demonstrating that she's learning to walk away from a bad situation. Instead of staying with you after you cursed her out, she recognised that it was verbal abuse and left.

I think that perhaps she's not so broken now.

• Author

Thanks for the response.

First, I was using dating apps at the beginning (within a month of dating) because it wasn't nothing serious. Yes I did had my guard high and I got comfortable. I always kept it honest with this chick and I was always straight forward. I do felt like she was moving to fast and that could scare a guy off but it didn't with me. I always communicated with to let her know that she wasn't wasting her time. After she left I did call her, poured out my emotions and even cried. I did all this because I cared about her. When I bought flower and reached out to her every other day it wasn't to win her back. It was to show her that I cared.

We're both cancer, which means impatient and huge fear of rejection. Im sure she felt like she was wasting her and didn't want to get hurt and I understand that. But I always communicated with her and told my intentions changed. I even explained to her how I handled my dating situation.

I feel like her friend are manipulating her. Like I said I treated her respect, did gentlemen things, honest and communicated. Her mom and step sister said that this was the happiest they seen her been in a while. I do like this girl, I did apologize for being unsure. I do want her back and I pray that she does come back.

Carlos, your description of your behaviour in your opening post is not that of a gentleman who respects his girlfriend.

She wanted to know what the relationship was. However, you had the upper hand and thought nothing of her concerns. This is not how one communicates openly and honestly. Then you cussed her out because she wanted better understanding of her position. This is verbal abuse and is neither respectful nor gentlemanly.

And for what it's worth, friends aren't usually much good at keeping a relationship broken up. Otherwise, none of us would have friends in abusive relationships. She's gone because she wants better for herself.

It's not my intention to kick you while you are down. However, I think it's important for your healing and future relationships you recognise that your behaviour was actually a good reason for her to leave.

Edited by basil67
  • Author

Ok one you make good points for not fully understanding the situation. One I treated her with respect and I was quite the gentlemen, trust me when I say that. We got into one arguement due to us being drunk. Also yes I did cussed her or and I did apologize for my actions. Like I said the reason why I did all that was because I kept telling her that I was leaning on being a in relationship and then I told her I wanted to be in a relationship. It got annoying for me to repeat myself and keep reminding her so yes I did get piss. You can't sit her and say I didn't treated her like a gentleman over 2 small arguement when you have no idea how I treated her during the whole 2.5 months.

I did thought of her concerns because I'm an adult, a man and I wouldn't want somebody to waste my time so I won't do the same. I did thought of concerns and it was never attention to make her feel like **** that's why I was honest to her the whole time.

Yes I was on tinder but we dated for a month when that happened. I explained to her why and she still decided to talk to me. After that I took her serious, her mom and sister did this was the happiest she has been in a long time and part of that was due to me. I did something right and it was something she liked about me.

I honestly respect your advice and opinion. You do give a good point but there was some small bumps then happens in any and every relationship. She flirted with dudes in front of my face because she said "I knew it was going to kiss you off". She took a picture with a friend and put "#teamsingle". Those were good enough reasons for me to push her away but I didn't because I looked at the reasons it would work and I didn't base nothing over a small bump.

Edited by carlosb7792
Ok one you make good points for not fully understanding the situation. One I treated her with respect and I was quite the gentlemen, trust me when I say that. We got into one arguement due to us being drunk. Also yes I did cussed her or and I did apologize for my actions. Like I said the reason why I did all that was because I kept telling her that I was leaning on being a in relationship and then I told her I wanted to be in a relationship. It got annoying for me to repeat myself and keep reminding her so yes I did get piss. You can't sit her and say I didn't treated her like a gentleman over 2 small arguement when you have no idea how I treated her during the whole 2.5 months.

I did thought of her concerns because I'm an adult, a man and I wouldn't want somebody to waste my time so I won't do the same. I did thought of concerns and it was never attention to make her feel like **** that's why I was honest to her the whole time.

Yes I was on tinder but we dated for a month when that happened. I explained to her why and she still decided to talk to me. After that I took her serious, her mom and sister did this was the happiest she has been in a long time and part of that was due to me. I did something right and it was something she liked about me.

I honestly respect your advice and opinion. You do give a good point but there was some small bumps then happens in any and every relationship. She flirted with dudes in front of my face because she said "I knew it was going to kiss you off". She took a picture with a friend and put "#teamsingle". Those were good enough reasons for me to push her away but I didn't because I looked at the reasons it would work and I didn't base nothing over a small bump.

Sorry,dude but, That's petty stuff. In 2.5 months if you're cussing at each other...that's not cool.

• Like 2
  • Author
Sorry,dude but, That's petty stuff. In 2.5 months if you're cussing at each other...that's not cool.

Yes it can be petty but are going to sit and say that the first 3 months of dating should be perfect? Why do people argue? If we didn't care then we would of never argued. That's how the first incident happened. I didn't cursed her because she asked "where do I stand?" Im in the military, my days are stressful. So when we both agree to "hey I'll give you time to think" and she tells me "I'll have an answer by Friday" and I don't hear from her at all on Tuesday and then she tells me " I "think" we should go our separate ways" then yeah I'm going to be upset. Before that I told her a week before that I wanted a relationship. She contined to asked "where do we stand?" Leading up that I was already annoyed, world was stressful so yes I did get carried away. But guess what as a man I apologize for my asking and explained them. See where I'm coming from?

Yes it can be petty but are going to sit and say that the first 3 months of dating should be perfect? Why do people argue? If we didn't care then we would of never argued. That's how the first incident happened. I didn't cursed her because she asked "where do I stand?" Im in the military, my days are stressful. So when we both agree to "hey I'll give you time to think" and she tells me "I'll have an answer by Friday" and I don't hear from her at all on Tuesday and then she tells me " I "think" we should go our separate ways" then yeah I'm going to be upset. Before that I told her a week before that I wanted a relationship. She contined to asked "where do we stand?" Leading up that I was already annoyed, world was stressful so yes I did get carried away. But guess what as a man I apologize for my asking and explained them. See where I'm coming from?
NO.. I do not see where you're coming from. 3 months in should be perfect! If not "Where has this guy been and why isn't he taken already?" perfect,IMO.. In a new relationship you're forming a trust/bond with that person..If your job is so stressful,quit(I know.. military,so you can't). So... If you're unhappy in life..don't date anyone until you're happy. I also understand you being upset about her ending it. Sh*t sucks...Just read your post here,above,and see how angry you come off after a 3 month relationship.

Edit: Just re read the 1st post...this girl is used to being treated this way,ect...

Good luck,buddy! She's gone if she has any sense!

Edited by Praying4Daylight
  • Author
NO.. I do not see where you're coming from. 3 months in should be perfect! If not "Where has this guy been and why isn't he taken already?" perfect,IMO.. In a new relationship you're forming a trust/bond with that person..If your job is so stressful,quit(I know.. military,so you can't). So... If you're unhappy in life..don't date anyone until you're happy. I also understand you being upset about her ending it. Sh*t sucks...Just read your post here,above,and see how angry you come off after a 3 month relationship.

Edit: Just re read the 1st post...this girl is used to being treated this way,ect...

Good luck,buddy! She's gone if she has any sense!

Thanks for the advice and I understand you're not trying to kick me down. Nothing in life is perfect and I do understand that I shown her an ugly side of me. Minus these small hiccups everything was great and lovely. You read the post so you know about the chemistry and etc. life and relationships have bumps in them right? Do we simply give up because does bumps? I sure as hell know I don't. Relationship requires hard works due to arguements and any other hiccups. I've never talked to or messed around with other girls while dating this chick. Kept it 100 and was straight forward, told her how I felt and my intentions. IMO the first month of dating is feeling the other person out. Due to my guard being high, selfishness and being military I was still using tinder. After that it was gone. You have to be positive and look at the reason why it would work Instead of why it wouldn't work. The chemistry, connection, honesty and etc. Not the 2 arguements and uncertainty in the BEGINNING not the end. I broke her trust but through honesty not lies. Believe I understand her decision, respect and don't blame her. Im just not a quitter and I still feel ther is a connection there lol