friends to get back together or no contact

I have a question about "no contact." My ex and I have remained friends since our break up 8 months ago and sometimes friends with benefits. We have talked everyday since. Well she is 21 now, I am 26 by the way, and she is partying a bit harder and making new friends, etc. She has dated others and I havent really yet. Well she got mad at me because I was talking to her friends ex and she wanted to know what we talked about and I said I couldn't tell her because it was confidential, well she hung up on me and I haven't tried to call her back and she hasen't tried to call me. So yesterday we went a whole day without talking. I do still like her and I know she still has feelings for me. Should I just wait till she calls and not call her?

Hey,

Your business is your business... tell her to stay the hell out.

And, yes, don't call her. Let her call you if she likes, since she's too busy partying and dating other people. You don't owe her a thing, unless she's asking for a booty-call.

The life of a 21-year-old... youth is king (and queen).

Yes wait till she calls, whatever you and your friend were talking about was none of her business.

beatjunkies

ditto.. if she wants to know whats all going on in your life then she needs to be yer girlfriend.. she doesnt want to be though so then she doesnt need to know shiz !! By her hanging up, it sounds like she is being a little brat because she didnt get her way... I guarantee she will call you soon bro.. haha my ex hung up on me one time (expecting me to call her back im sure) well i didnt and she called me back like 5 mins later.. haha.. women are stupid !! naw.. anyways man shes going to call you dont even worry...

take care..

peace