How can i get my boyfriend to fall back in love with me

me and my boyfriend have been going through a rough month he now says that he doesn't love me anymore. He has agrred to stay with me to see if his feelings will change. I know that he is the one and I don't wanna lose him how can I get him to fall back in love with me? Ive gotta month to do it.

Just be yourself. He should love you for who you are. If that ain't good enough tell him to take a hike!

Sorry, it's not my intention to seem rude, or offensive but he should love you for you.

MassiveAtom

You can't.

Let go of the need to control his emotions and focus on yourself.

THese things happen. These things take time.

You can't make someone fall in love with you again...for some reason they fell out and trust no matter how much you try it's not going to be the same and he won't feel the same...its a little hard to take in but it's the truth...

I was in the same position...I stayed in a relationship an extra 3 months trying to figure out if it was love that was missing from my part or if it was a phase I was going through since we were together for so long...and in the end I realized I wasn't in love with him anymore...he didn't make me feel certain tingles anymore and I felt very unattractive...

I'm not saying thats the way you make him feel but maybe he's just not "in" love with you anymore as a woman but maybe as someone he truly cares about and at least you don't lose him completely but give him his space and maybe he'll realize then... :(

First...

... you are powerless over his emotions.

Second . . .

....how long have you been together? If it has been a long time, well, I believe people fall in and out of love with someone during the course of long relationships. Sad reality but ask long time married couples, they will say that there are times they've hated their spouse probably. You can't love pasisonately everyday all the time. We would get exhausted. Plus when you are very close with a person you lose interest.

Third . . . . .

..... either way, even if the above is true for him --------- he might be going through a phase - ---- although he might be being honest ----- it really isn't nice of him to say.

Finally......

......regain control in this situation and trump him on the dump. Get out before he does.

LucreziaBorgia

There are two basic breakup methods:

Sudden Death: the clean break type with no hope of reconciliation or "friendship" - its a brutal honest goodbye

Slow Death: the messy breakups where the relationship irrevocably dies and is held together only by the artificial life support called "hope" - one partner wants to leave and the other won't let him/her go.

Yours is the 'slow death' type. All you can do is pull the plug early and initiate some 'no contact' to get your head and heart back together. Maybe in time, you can he can establish a new and different relationship, but it will never be that old one again.

you cannot make people fall in love with you i am sorry.

Love it strikes them or it doesn`t.

+ I think love takes time to grow ( real love at least)

I totally understand how you feel. The exact same thing happened to me. he said he didnt love me any more. apparently he hadn't been in love with me for a while, but he didn't want to hurt me. i was devastated, and it was horrible, but then i started going out and dating other people. now i'm dating someone else and i'm happier. then it seemed like it was the end of the world. now, whenever i talk to him on the phone, it sucks and i get sad, but then i think, if he doesnt love me, that's fine, but he will never have anyone as good as me, and i have gone out there and proved it to myself (and to him) that i dont need him and i can do better.

i wish you the best of luck.

adivice: give him TIME...give him SPACE... if you want to stay with him, don't talk to him for a little, don't call him every day, wait for him to call...when he calls, don't pick up....make him want you again....it will be hard, but dont talk to him about feelings or emotions, go out with your friends, make it seem that the world revolves around you and not him...sometimes that works

let us know how it goes

ok this is what you do:

1. focus on you

2. get proper sleep and nutrition..dont stress over it too much

3. give him space..and allow it for yourself also..make it seem liek hes the one missin out. not you, make a reversal of roles. it might sound like a game..but hey thats what it is.

4. start goin out more with your friends..dont be there all the time so he knows where you are..let him wonder

5. make him jealous

6. whatever you do!!! DO NOT!! start tyin to win him over by goin out of your way to do things for him..cause then its over

7. think positive and positive things will happen..good luck :D

Ok, well my boyfriend broke up with me 2 weeks ago. I really love him. I dont know what i did to make him break up with me. Our relationship was going so smoothly. I really want to get him back but i dont know what to say to him. I know if i say the right thing to him then he will probably go back out with me. What should i say to him to make him come back to me.

9 months ago I was in the same position: I thought I found the one, everything seemed great, then all the sudden he said he wanted to break up with me, and that he had been thinking about breaking up with me for almost 3 months...so I was desperately looking for solutions how to get him back...and now this is what I am going to tell you:

Before you take an action, think two things first:

1. give it a 2nd clear thought, be very honest with yourself: is he really the one? what do you love him about? is it lust or infatuation rather than love? what is the true reason that this breakup hurts you, maybe it is only because it hurts your ego and self-confidence?

2. trust your intuition: do you think he still has feeling for you?

If after serious thought you still think you want to get him back, this is what you should do:

1. give it a clear cut for at least a few months, set both of you free, don't initiate any contact with him, and if he tries to contact you, try to be less available

2. don't make him think that you are taking an revenge on him, make him believe that you truly think a break is needed and it will definitely help both of you to figure out what you want. Keep in mind: it is for both, not just for him

3. try to remain single for a while, find yourself, determine who you are and what you want, enjoy life, stay positive, learn how to enjoy being alone, meanwhile try to improve yourself, learn something new

4. after you get used to being single, start looking again, go on casual dates, make yourself popular, boost up your self-confidence

5. then eventually initiate contact with him

Go with the flow and life will surprise you. Don't push too hard! Don't hope! Just do what you need to do! I cannot guarantee you that you will get back with him. Because 9 months later I found out I no longer want to get back with him. However, I can guarantee you this will make you a better person and you will be happier!