Will she come back after relationship with new guy ends?

journeyman007

Hi guys, I dated a girl for about 5 months (June-October) We had a strong physical/emotional bond. We didn't become bf/gf because I had moved to another city mid- September for the time being and I would be back in February. We figure long distance wasn't the best option. We still talked and nothing had changed although the distance. Beginning of November some new guy started talking to her and they ended up making it official by the end of November. She let me know he was trying talking to her and I gave her the space to choose who she wanted w/o pressure. I was a little hurt by her decision but kept it moving. The guy has a decent job and was really, really into her. I think she fell for him because of stability, not having a bf in over a year, pressure from family and fear of being alone. She told me she wished I didn't move so we could be together and not be in what she's in. She continued to contact me all the time even though she was with him, she was basically saying even though she was with him she couldn't let me go like that. I said no to friends and she shouldn't be talking to because of her bf, but she persisted.I kept convos super short with her too. This continued from Nov- January. Well the bf ended up finding she was still texting me in February,he was upset and made her cut all contact with me. (Text, social media, email) and she called and said she couldn't talk to me anymore. That was the last I've heard from her since February 2016.

I was hurt by the whole thing but I started moving on talking to other girls and what not. She was a cool girl just that distance messed everything up. She's still in the back of my mind honestly. If or when she breaks up, or the relationship goes sour with her bf will I be one of the first guys she contacts? We only stopped because of him (he is insecure, jealous, needy guy), or once the gigs runs out will she try to find someone else? Thanks

Dude, if she is still talking to you and telling you that kinda stuff, then he shouldn't trust her. And if he can't trust her, then you can't trust her either. Why would you want a chick you can't trust? How are you gonna feel if you do get back together and she's texting one of your friends the same sad stability story she texted you?

Come on!

Are you seriously that guy?

You see what she does with you behind this boyfriend's back. What makes you think she wouldn't think twice to do it to you behind your back?

Seriously--she's not in anything that she doesn't want to be in. If she doesn't have the discipline required to to be by herself until your work thing ends and you move back, then she's not someone you should be considering for anything. It really isn't that hard to be alone for six months; and she's grown--her family can say whatever, but at the end of the day, she's the mistress of her own life, not them. It's saying something that she grabbed the first guy who strolled by and is now playing him for a fool behind his back with you.

d0nnivain

Timing is everything. You moved. You two agreed not to to an LDR. She met somebody else. Move on even if you expect to return to her location.

The fact that she was chasing you while dating him, leaves her integrity in question. If she cheats with you, she will cheat on you. if she had good character she would have stopped seeing him.

Still want her? You shouldn't.