2 years no contact

...i was in a relationship with my ex gf for 4 years, we loved each other very much and everything seemed alright...last few months together were a bit hard we struggled threw some problems but we were doing well getting threw them...i had few problems in my personal life which turned me to quick angry person...so one day and out of no where she just msg me on whatsapp that she wants to dump me i just couldnt understand how and why plus it cant be thrw a msg after 4 years so i replied with anger and for the first time ever i swore to her very badly which ruined everything...spent the whole two months trying to beg her to come back and she didnt accept, last time she told me not to contact her anymore so i just stopped...its been two years since this happened...2 years i still love her and want her i m still single, she still single, she always check me if i am online on whatsapp ( i have whatsapp plus so i can know that she is stalking me...) but she never talk...a week ago and for the first time i parked next to her so while both heading to the car i saw her and just said hello, that day i msged her and had a small talk it was positive but ntg imp...she is now stalking me more but she never talks...what do you think is happening...? should i msg her again ? should i wait her to msg me ? is there a chance we get back and fix things ? or i should move on...?

Ball is in her court.

Delete whatsap...its stopping you from healing should she decide not to come back. You said hello and messaged...thats WAY more than you should have done.

She ended it.

Either SHE contacts or NC.

Its been 2 years.

You gotta start moving forward as if it IS over forever.

You are torturing yourself with online stalking. You are hoping when shes just able to check up on you..it isnt her right if she has nothing to say.

Delete it, seriously, its a big move, makes a statement.

• Like 1
Marco Valerio

You giving it too much thought. If she wants to rekindle someway with you, she would make it happen, it also works the other way round. The best thing to do is to let it go.

brothers343

It's been two years brother.....time to let go. Delete everything and start new. If she wanted something new with you she would have told you or made a move by now. Don't put yourself in a position of false dreams.

• Author

thank you guys i really do appreciate ur answers...i guess i will delete it and stop caring...ii need to move on...if she ever talks to me she is wlc if not let it be...

Brutum Fulmen

Understand this, if she has any regrets she'll be in contact. For an ex or a girl who has turned you down to get in contact again, she has to have at least 51% interest in you.

My ex just got back in contact recently after a year of no contact. It was totally out the blue.

Your ex hasn't been in touch for 2 years, but that doesn't necessarily mean she won't.

The main thing is to Walk away and mean it. She's dead to you basically.

At one point she might think "Damn he really is gone. Maybe he has moved on? Maybe I made the wrong decision".

But that's for her to question. Till then move on.

privategal
thank you guys i really do appreciate ur answers...i guess i will delete it and stop caring...ii need to move on...if she ever talks to me she is wlc if not let it be...

I disagree.

I dont think someone should carelessly break up with you on an APP no less

....then get to waltz back in and talk to you whenever they want because they feel like it and you snap to and reply.

For what?

You were let go and discarded.

It shows self respect to be silent and move on and not give your time and attention. It shows disrespect on her part that you were hurt and now trying to move on and heal and its careless to reach out after you broke someones heart. The nc guide was written by veterans that have BEEN there. Follow it to a T. Only contact to accept..."I want you back" hopefully by that time its too late for her.

Brutum Fulmen
"I want you back"

Next to no girl is going to say that.

How frequently does a girl/woman ask you out, i.e "I want to go out with you" or "we should date"? --- Almost never. It's never happened to me and I'm ready to bet that it has never happened to anyone in this thread.

Women drop hints and expect you to make the move.

Edited by Brutum Fulmen
Next to no girl is going to say that.

How frequently does a girl/woman ask you out, i.e "I want to go out with you" or "we should date"? --- Almost never. It's never happened to me and I'm ready to bet that it has never happened to anyone in this thread.

Women drop hints and expect you to make the move.

In my soon to three years here every reconciliation that worked

started by women owning up to the things they fooked up.

Partially you give good advice. Just drop Doc Love's measurement

system, its completely wrong and you will just overanalyze.