Is it play or reality?

jjsamuel

So I broke up with this girl I dated in college 4 years ago and for the past few months I've been skyping and texting with her pretty regularly. It started off just friendly as I made first contact and she seemed happy to hear from me. Then recently our conversations have become more flirtatious and sexual at times.

She lives about three hours by car from me and I mentioned going to visit her which she seemed excited about. Do you think we could reboot our relationship? She hasn't said she still feelings for me or anything like that but she does bring up old times a lot.

I'm so confused what to do...

Scarlett.O'hara

Yes, of course it is possible. However, I think it would be a good idea to find out how she feels before you become more emotionally invested.

It would be awful to make a three hour car ride to go see her, only to find out that you were already friend zoned.

• Author

I think you might be right because every time I've mentioned that I still have feelings for her she just says that she's happy we're speaking again. What confuses me is her flirty behavior but maybe she's doing that to satisfy some curiosity of hers.