Second chances through NC? NC end results

thebear1490

So I posted this on a different thread. Felt this area was more appropriate

I am curious to see if anyone had a second chance and what was the end result

Such as how long did you go NC for?

How long did it take for your ex reach out if they did at all?

Did you get you and your ex get back together?

Did you guys stay back together or breakup again?

Me and my ex are back together now after 14 months apart. We were in NC on and off with the longest being 5 months of complete NC. He started reaching out to me after 14 months and just showing up where I was and then he started asking me out for coffee then over to his place for a drink then we just started hanging out more and more.

We have been back together now for 5 months and while we are taking baby steps we are together and we are happy once again.

I never gave up hope but I did start to move on and try to live my life like he wasn't coming back but I knew in my heart that he would truly miss me.

• Like 1

I dated a girl when I was 16 for about a year. I guess I must have been around 17 when I broke up with her, and it made her very sad. Looking back, it was quite a toxic relationship due to her mental issues: very insecure, not feeling at ease at home, cutting herself for attention. That kind of girl.

I do not recall how we got back in touch again, but I was like 19 years old back then. We started dating again for about six - seven months until I found out she was cheating on me. When we broke up, things got even nastier as I sometimes saw her when going out. She was kissing other guys while making sure I was watching. I guess it was her messed up sweet revenge for when I broke her heart. No success there.

Another ex of mine broke up with me after four months of dating. It did hurt a bit, but nothing like my most recent break up. Anyway, she started to show up in my hometown out of the blue a few weeks later. I encountered her in her car with some of my friends in the backseat... Like WTH. We met up a few weeks later during going out and we made out. Eventually a friend of her got angry with her and said she needed to let me go and I never heard from her again.

My most recent ex reached out after three weeks of NC. After that some radio silence until she started to reach out every 4 weeks. Like clockwork. I grew so tired of this that I decided to block her until a few weeks ago when I unblocked her. It's been 3 or 4 months since we last spoke, but she'll contact me again. But at this point I honestly don't care anymore.

Edited by NVO

**** hit the fan back in June 2015 ... broke up . I dated a co worker

been in NC for about 2 months and she suddenly came up to me at work out of the blue . Small talk ... i left it alone and kept continuing NC

in September she randomly sent me a link to a website that reminded her of me ... then all of a sudden she goes on a trip to cuba and she comes back stone cold . I reached out to her one last time and she stopped replying .

October .. November .. December ... Shes been a cold fish . When i say hi to her when i see her she just ignores it ... so i stopped .

January, February ... NC continues ... my new years resolution is to walk and never look back as if shes dead to me . I dont get tempted to look at her social media because it just hurts too much

In the long run , i doubt shes coming back . Im working on myself ...

I admit i miss her ; but im sure this ****ty feeling will evaporate someday

• Like 1

My most recent. Shes 25 im 26. The first time she left me it took about 2 months of nc before she came back to me.6 months later she left me again and that was about a week ago.sometimes if you allow someone to leave you and come back then they are probably going to do it again.

• Like 1