Asked for a second chance,then took it back

Lethalkiss

Hello everyone,It's not like I seek for advice,It's all messed up.But please read this so you won't be the fool I was :)

So here's the story so far.

We were together for 5-6 months,it was a short lived relationship

and we broke up in July due to long distance problems,and her reluctancy to keep trying for us..

(at first we were in the same city,I had to move and after a couple of months we broke up).

I know it was not that long time together,but ,for me at least it was true love.I had opened up,

and I felt a great connection.We had many things in common and she was the first person that I felt in love with.

I didn't want to break up,but after long arguments we called it quits.

I felt devastated after our breakup and tried no-contact (she wanted to remain a friendship-like thing but I couldn't)..

and I was even worse after no-contact.

I felt my life had no meaning at all,I remember going on vacation and ,having friends and all around me ,but I still felt the need to contact her.

Well ,by the end of summer,I broke my rule of no-contact and we talked,she said she was not over me ,

but loved me as a "friend" now and s@!t like that.

We maintained a vague communication,where she would message me sometimes,and we would talk like "friends" .

All the time until January we hadn't seen each other ,

cause I hadn't visited in her town,and she hadn't come either.

As soon as the new year started I made up quickly my mind and went to her city,with the excuse of visiting some friends..

I told her I was there,and she literally begged to see me.

We went for coffee and she told me that for the past 8 months ,

I was the only thing in her mind,

that she loves me and she can't bare the idea of not being with me..she said that

"if we cant be together in a relationship,let me love you from afar and everytime you come to the city,I will have eyes only for you."

We kissed and it was just like the first time,like we had never been apart.All the feelings started coming back..

Oh ,what a fool was I to believe her...

I had to return to my city,but I was happy ,cause at least I knew she loved me ,and

we aggreed that I would go back in less than a month to see her..

On the second day that I we were away,I called her ,to tell her about my feelings for this..

I told her how much she meant to me and pourred my heart out.She listened carefully and just said -ok ,I understand..

I knew that something was going wrong..but then I saw her Fb profile,

and she was posting about her love with someone else..

She was posting how trully in love she feels ..

:(

I decided to back off...I didn't say a thing..

Stopped contacting her..

And now I feel such an idiot

for trusting her and showing my love..

she could have told me something!!!

But she made fun of me ...and waited until I show her my love,

to mock me with her new partner.

Thanks for reading...If you think I should do something different than cutting her off or else...please tell me

Edited by Lethalkiss
  • 3 weeks later...
Confused Guy23

I think you should start the process of moving on. I went through a similar situation with my ex where I thought we were getting back together then I see her hugged up with a new guy on social media. The sooner you start to move on the sooner you'll be over her. Continue with the no contact it's for the best.

I am really sorry. That's not very nice. I would never be telling one guy I loved him and dating another. It sounds like maybe she is still immature when it comes to dating ...? (Though aren't we all.)

Try to find someone in your own city. Distance is so hard. You've been single for a while so even though I am sure you're still sad it seems like a good point to date again.