He moved out in Nov, but spends all his time here- is this working?

lifestyle1

He moved his things/clothes out in Nov. We said we need some time to work on ourselves and start over. My problem is that he never finalized his divorce after 3 yrs of living together. I told him he could not move back in until he was divorced. That after 4 yrs of dating 3 living together , he should know by now if he wants to be with me.

He says he does, it was a matter of convenience. He gets a tax write-off, remians on his wifes insurance. When I broke up with him I even egged him on to go back to her since they were not divorced. He declined.

Other issues, like his anger/mine - have definitely improved with work.

So now he's practically living here (2o days out of the month) and I feel like a sucker. Like now I pay all the bills, all the rent and he gets to skate and get laide. There have been times where I wanted him to go stay at his brothers (he never got his own place) but he came here anyway.

I still dont know what I want. yes, I want him in my bed, but I also want to look around and see if whats out there is less complicated, takes less effort and doesnt have a temper. yet the minute he pulls back, I run towards him???

SexiiPinkLadii

From the way your post sounds...I would say get rid of him. Yes it will hurt, but in the long run it will be better for you. You can definitely find someone less complicated and who will love & cherish you, not just mooch off you.

Normally, people don't stay married to get a tax write-off and have insurance. Four words...Blue Cross Blue Shield. One question: Is he the commitment phobic type? If so, not finalizing the divorce become an excuse to not talk about marry you. He can't marry you if he's still married to her. And it no longer represent a commitment with her, she clearly doesn't want him anymore.

Oh, you might want to mention to him that if the IRS and the insurance company find out what's up, he and the wife can be sued or even be sent to jail. What they're doing it clearly fraud.