After 10 years me and my ex have reconnected but....I'm scared. me!

agem1222

This may be kind of long but please bare with me. So the story goes..in the late 90's, early 2000's I met a guy at my place of employment. Once I looked at him I knew I wanted him. So we exchanged numbers and things went from there. I have to add that there is about a seven year age difference ( me being the oldest). He was doing things in the streets but I would turn a blind eye to them because of how great we were together. He was at my house every moment and like a "fool in love" I gave him the key but as time went on I found out that he wasn't being faithful to me and I decided to leave him alone, which wasn't easy at all We still were in contact and then I ended up getting pregnant. I called to tell him and his reply was "Don't call me with this s*t, I'm in the car with my mother" and hung up the phone. That felt like a bullet. Then some days went by and he called I told him I was going out of town but a friend told me that he was over some chicks house. I found the number and address and I called. I asked to speak to the female he was cheating on me with and decided to let her know everything then she started to question him and denied it all. Telling her he didn't know me and all. She gave him the phone back and this MF said " Does anybody want to speak to this person on the phone" and before he hung up on me he said " You are to be out of town" and hung the phone up. Really!!!!! So after that and friends reminding me that he doesn't want me I started the mourning process. I got an abortion (don't judge me) and then went into a very deep depression. I got out of my rut and started living again. So now, November 2014 I apply for a job got the job and his sister worked there as soon as I saw her I knew who see was but I wasn't and didn't say anything to her. Then about 3 months his sister came to me and was I Jane Doe I told her yes. So she and I caught up. The next day I saw his sister at work and she said " My brother wants you to call him" I declined. A few more days passed and his sister said the same thing so I took his number. I didn't use the number until August and had the number since December of 2014. I called him and we spoke and caught up a bit and that was all. Then I received a text from him asking when would he see my face so I sent him a few pictures. He has his own business and seems to be doing well for himself. He asked me to come to his shop so one day I broke down and did it. As soon as I saw him all of the the feelings came rushing back good and bad. So while I was at his shop he received a phone call and yes I was ear hustling but from his end of the phone I knew it was a female on the other end but I kept it cute and classy. So he took me to his house and we talked until like 3am. I went to his house again and his phone kept ringing and I was trying to be unbothered but I was in my feelings. He was talking to his baby mama the one he has three children with. He always goes to another room when she call. I think they are still together even though I asked and he denied it I don't believe him. So he was trying to seduce me begging me to stay the night but something kept telling me to leave and as hard as it was and as bad as I wanted him I just couldn't do it and I left. I want him in my life but I refuse to allow him to use and hurt me again. I love and care for him so much. and I want him real bad sexually. Should I let go?

****UPDATE*****

I believe this fool is married

Um YES?!

This was one awful, trashy, and tacky relationship to begin with, and everything about him, unsurprisingly, continues to sound just as vulgar... the kind of guy you find not even at the bottom of the barrel, just step outside and there! pick one from all the dozens. He has no values and I doubt he received at least quality education.

As for you, what have you done in the past decade? are you lonely? loneliness can mess up your head bad and make you take bad decisions but ultimately it is JUST loneliness, it's not a drug and it's not depression, you can still tell the difference between dog poo and chocolate mousse. Just do yourself a favor and if only for dignity, acknowledge you had one moment of weakness for the sake of nostalgia (and back then it sounded more like an eminem song than roses but anyway) and now lose his number and proceed to ignore and avoid and repeat, until they leave you alone.

Also, his sister sounds like a loser just like him... runs in the family! what kind of person runs into the ex of a relative and starts pulling strings and playing cute little messenger? someone needs a life, and maybe to realize her brother wasn't exactly the gem anyone in their right mind would ever want back. Oh and 'call him'... and you calling him! come on, woman.

DrReplyInRhymes

Just because he talks to his baby momma,

doesn't mean he's married to her, or there's any drama,

He could be single, matured, and knew he messed it up with you,

Yet the portrayal of being a douchebag, as listed above, could equally be true.

Love is blind, love is unquantifiable, to love is to yearn,

Love doesn't even ask to be loved in return.

If you still have feelings for this guy, take special care,

Do make sure he's legitimate before it turns into a nightmare.