My incredibly hot ex is on okcupid

How do I have guilt free sex with her, without ending up moving in again after four months?

Ps, she saw me online and messaged me. The guy she was seeing broke her heart, and she thinks it was karma for the way she treated me.

Edited by a LoveShack.org Moderator
LoveRefreshed

Ask her to meet for a drink.

Meet. Drink. Have sex with her. Tell her you're not ready for a relationship with her. Seems to work for a lot of girls who saw me as just a friend when I was 20.

• Like 3
Be upfront and honest with her. Tell her you want no attachment.

I second that. Don’t be one of those skeezy Beavis and Butthead guys who tries to get away with something without being honest. :laugh:

she saw me online and messaged me. The guy she was seeing broke her heart, and she thinks it was karma for the way she treated me.

Had she left you for this guy who broke her heart?

Don't give her permission to simply go back to you, because then she'll think of you only as the backup while she searches for someone else. :sick:

• Author
Had she left you for this guy who broke her heart?

Don't give her permission to simply go back to you, because then she'll think of you only as the backup while she searches for someone else. :sick:

Not exactly.

We'd been broken up for a month.

Not exactly.

We'd been broken up for a month.

I could still foresee her just using you as a temporary position.

If you're fine with that for the sex, go for it. Just don't let any cover-up stories occur, and say it outloud between you two. It's temporary for fun. Nothing long-term.

I asked if she wanted grab drinks or dinner, just to hang out. No stresses.

No reply, yet.

When and if she does reply, you better get it while the gettin's good.

Every woman has heard "The quickest way to get over a man, is to get under another one." If she's as hot as you believe her to be, she's no doubt already got a ton of choices to get under, already.

No doubt, right now she's like a virtual kid in a virtual candy store,so allowing you to move right back in after one night of throw-back sex probably ain't in the cards.

Good luck! I hope she squeezes you in!

... or move on.

He can't [yet]...he wants to have sex with her, one more time.

He needs to hurry. Her dance card's probably filling up, as we type. ;)

Just tell her you've learned a couple new tricks since you've been out there, and you'd like to show her. Tell her it will make her feel better.

Don't even mention attachment or relationship or commitments and all that stuff until and unless she asks. Don't warn her that you're only in it for one thing. Make a sex offer, and that's it.

For all you know, that's all she'll want. She'll let you know if she wants more, and you can deal with it then. For example, if she wants breakfast in the AM, give her cab fare and $10 for some McDonalds.

...For example, if she wants breakfast in the AM, give her cab fare and $10 for some McDonalds.

Actually, she doesn't have to wait 'til the cock stirs at dawn to boot him on out to get her breakfast.

McDonalds is serving breakfast all day and all night, now!

• Author

This is what I said: "I'm not going to lie, I thought about you a lot the past month. Had hoped we could get together for drinks or just to hang out and enjoy each other's company again."

Seems a bit weak hours later. I'm not overly optimistic.

She's at least an 8/10. But I'm in good shape and admitedly, a decent looking guy too.

Our breakup wasn't too horrible, but not great either. We did sleep together a few times before I moved out though, and it sounds like she might be looking for something comfortable.

• Author
When and if she does reply, you better get it while the gettin's good.

Every woman has heard "The quickest way to get over a man, is to get under another one." If she's as hot as you believe her to be, she's no doubt already got a ton of choices to get under, already.

No doubt, right now she's like a virtual kid in a virtual candy store,so allowing you to move right back in after one night of throw-back sex probably ain't in the cards.

Good luck! I hope she squeezes you in!

She said online dating is full of weirdos and I was "probably the nicest boyfriend she's ever had."

• Author
Then why did you two break up?

Our relationship moved way too fast. I moved in after four months and she realized she needed her space.

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/breaking-up-reconciliation-coping/breaks-breaking-up/538198-ex-gf-push-v-pull

I feel up to that point, we could've resolved things by me moving out, but (even though I was single), the dating another woman hurt her pretty bad.

Edited by CalvinM
ManyDissapoint

This woman is not a delicate flower. She's the one who broke your heart. Look after your needs, as that is what she is doing.

Keep it playful and humorous so she doesn't feel like you're needy and trying to get back together with her.

"Hey what's going on.... So I decided that if you really want to... I'm ok with letting you utilize my body strictly for your own pleasure and comfort....balls in your court ;)"

Or "so in the spirit of thanksgiving, I'm willing to share my bed for your own enjoyment....... If you want to dress up like Pocahantas, that's up to you"

Not sure if she's the kind of girl that would get a kick outta that and be playful with you. But if you can pull it off, it can get you the casualness angle pretty well.

If I were you I wouldn't send any texts like your last one "been thinking bout you a lot lately, etc". No Bueno. That'll just make you seem a bit weak and just waiting for her to give you another shot.

Instead, be fun. Don't bring your feelings or emotions. Just let her see you're fine functioning without her and have a life that's perfectly enjoyable without her. But slowly get her to think "yea we had fun together, sex was good, why not, **** it"

Just a different way to approach it if you like. Worth a shot

If she has any sense she's likely to see through your offer as a way back into her life romantically. If it was me I'd wonder why someone I dumped wanted to have no strings with me, rather than another woman out there.